The Altador Cup Premiership Table

I dunno, my prediction for that match would be Maraqua. Maraqua has done really well in the tournaments, (and beaten/drew with some of the top), so it may be a 2 win/1 loss for Maraqua. they win Yooyuball, and Slushie, but won't win MSN. my prediction anyway

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, for the DC/RI match, we can win 1, lose 1 and draw 1. and we still be top, we can win 1/ lose 2 and still be top but the margin will close.

But that day, whatever the outcome, KI won't reach 1st place that day, they're 9+ points away from the top place. So if RI/DC slip up before then, and KI get even closer, they will then.

But the main 4 teams competing now will be Lost desert, darigan, Krawk and Roos, their points are so close, that those matches between them will be down to the point.

No Jake, its like this

15 More matches for each team.

On the table, the 1st and 2nd, compete in a match to see who is the best (ie the final)

on the table, the 3rd and 4th, comepet to see who will be 3rd.

Its not like 1st vs 3rd and 2nd vs 4th, then the winner of each goes into the final.

Anyway this table is Up.

Biggest surprise here is Shenkuu winning all 3 games against Haunted Woods, which meant Mystery Island has taken over them.

If Haunted Woods/Mystery island want to be in the top 4, they can't lose that many now.

Table-10.jpg

Also Lost desert seems to be movie up on darigan, One slip by darigan and Lost Desert may be 2nd.

I'm reading on the neoboards that a lot of people are quitting or some are going on trips and others just don't have any more time. As for me, I just stopped playing for the general score and just focus on my own.

Yep, I just play for my score now... but I try to send as many points as I can because I start working next wednesday, so I'll miss the end of the cup, mainly. I don't think after a day of work I'll be in the mood to send 25 yooyuball games!

Okay this is a BIG SHOCK.

darigan, who has been on a winning streak, has Lost to lost desert which has lost them 8 points.

And with krawk Island winning and LD winning, they are now tied for 2nd both with 25 points, But RI are pulling ahead by 8 points now.

Table-11.jpg

But no offense Maraqua and downwards, but your chances of being top 4, are dieing very slowly.

I'm not hoping to win the cup anymore, lol. Other teams are too strong.

And yes, I start to work next week. It's been more than a year since I had a job, so my bank account is crying now!

Announcements