The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least you're in the top half of the table. Altador's still hanging around near the bottom...

Do you guys think the whole thing is rigged? Last night, there was a board talking about it and most people agreed that TNT could be making a 3-way tie and then one match will decide it all. Personally, I think it might be a coincidence, but seriously two teams get the same score when playing against RI has a lot to say. I sent a question on the Editorial about how TNT counts the Draws. It is impossible for two teams to have 2 draws on a match. And if they count a draw because the difference between scores is by only 1 point, then it's unfair.

Anyways, congrats RI! Please beat DC!!! If us Krawkies don't make it to the top 2, please win the cup! At least, you don't go around bashing us.

Yep anyway the second table is now up (for the matches that were played sunday)

This is pretty pointless because all top teams (8th+ won all 3) and the 9 and down lost all matches so everyone is the same

Table-7.jpg

But my prediction for the half way point, The only teams that can get in the top 4 are Roo island, Darigan, Krawks, Lost desert and haunted Woods. From Mystery island downwards they're just competing not to be in the bottom, but theres no way they be able to get to the final 4.

I Dunno, somehow the second round will be sooo much harder.

Mainly because the first round, people weren't expecting challenge, like Darigan weren't taking the match against Roo island seriously because they thought they could easily beat them because they were runners up.

So now everyone played each other, everyone will know whats the team is like. So no-one will under-estimate an opponent.

Anything can happen. Haunted Woods can easily go up 2 ranks if they could. So, right now it's hard to tell which teams will make it to the top 4. Don't under-estimate anyone right now. Us Krawkies were in 1st place, but now look. DC can go down, RI can go down or even KI can go down and other teams can go up.

Thats true, but like i said, from 6th and under, i think they won't be able to. they will have to defeat every beat the top 5 teams to do so.

Also, may i add, Wednesday, We may see RI/KI go first. Just checked the listing, tomorrow it is, Darigan vs Haunted Woods REMATCH!. and i don't think DC would win all 3. you never know.

But Roo island have Maraqua, so that will also be a Challenge, Will we see Krawk island re-take 1st place.

Yes, Maraqua is doing pretty good at the 2 side games, so we could drawn with Rooligans. Pretty sure we will loose Yooyuball, even if we all try our best XD.

Announcements