The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if people play, the top teams will stay on their spot. But, because not many are playing we all might go down again. No offense to other teams, but the reason they're surprisingly moving to the top is because the top team players are not playing anymore AND they waste time bashing other people on the boards. Or maybe TNT really is messing up the scores, or people are cheating to make the top teams lose. Ah, the AC just gives me a headache.

Yeah it all depends, on the day with the 2 biggest matches.

DC vs SK

RI vs KI.

but if shenkuu loses that day, and LD wins all matches from here and the end, then you end 5th. you need to win 1 more, when LD loses once, so your ahead of LD.

But just think, on Thursday will be the last table (Last day of matches is next wednesday). So that last table, IT WILL BE THE BEST ONE OF ALL!!

EDIT: I thought of a idea to send the AC table off with a BANG. a contest.

So there are 5/6 contenders

-Roo Island

-Darigan Citadel

-Krawk Island

-Shenkuu

-Lost Desert

-Mystery Island

The contest is, from what you have seen in the tables so far, Pick and place in order who you think will place in the first 4.

Entry Format:

1st

2nd

3rd

4th.

Prizes for the top 3 closest guesses

1st: Icy Snowflake

2nd: Codestone + 1000np

3rd Dubloon + 1000np

Also, so people don't wait for the last minute to see everyone guesses, please PM all entries to me.

The winner will be announced with the table on Thursday

Off course it will be the best table!

Check me run at home, open the computer, click on my TDN quicklink, click on forum and then on this topic to see the results XD

Okay, great :)

Maybe I'll be able to snick on from the job... ;D

Good luck to all teams that are still standind a chance for the cup!

I believe that Shenkuu have what it takes to make in into the top 4 and ultimately the semi-finals... I wouldn't put them out of it yet, not by a long shot... But in saying that they still aren't in the same class as the ALMIGHTY (in booming voice* DARIGAN CITADEL! o_O :competitive: :eh: :woot: Well that is enough smilies.... *sigh*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No more than 5 smilies in a post, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thats true, penguin, the points may be well off.

But the biggest Upset of toady is Krawk island, Drawing against faerieland in Slushie Slingers

Newpoint-8.jpg

Will Shenkuu finish 3rd, or will KI and LD continue to win all to stop them.

One thing for certain, RI and DC are very hard to beat with only 4 days remaining

my guess would be that yooyuball is worth way more than the other 2 games.... in the individual scoring we already know that slushie is worth one third of yooyuball and i wouldn't be surprised is it was about the same for team standing... in that case shenkuu would be on the top 4

:guiltysmiley: Hard Work, Yeah.

Well it only takes me 5 minutes each day. and it gives me something to do

And there are no commoners here. There are 4 types of people

New TDNians (people between 1-400 posts)

Super TDNians (people between 401-1999)

Elite TDNians (2000+ posts (much a cooler name than fantasic :P)

TDN Guardians (Staff)

But have you all heard the latest, Ollie has quit TNT. to become an apprentice score keeper.

untitled-2.jpg

Cute. I forgot about that guy appearing...

Nice categories. Hate how you think we follow a pattern... but hey... we do. :)

We really do appreciate the hard work you're putting into it, even if it is just the 5 minutes you claimed. You've even starred on TDN, since we love it so much. Hoorah!

But yeah. I have a feeling the top 4 are pretty accurate to TNTs.

Announcements