The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. But like Angelxepha said, we shall never know.

But if one side has more than the other, they win. Not a draw. <_< I fail to believe that Roo Island and Krawk Island won exactly the same amount of Yooyuball games, scored the same amount of points in Slushie Slinger and lasted the same amount of time in Make Some Noise. While not impossible, it's very very VERY unlikely.

But yeah. It's what makes it interesting. :)

Yes... just very hard to belive.

And also, it is a little suspicious that Shenkuu is getting to the top like this, at the end of everything... So maybe they are planning to make them win. I don't know...

Computers data can be trafficated so easily. We don't even see teams' scores.

Well, it is just a big... coincidence. Kreludor isn't in AC this year, they replace it by Shenkuu... who are really near to win the cup. They introduced Shenkuu last summer...

I don't know. Just a bit odd.

I don't think DC will win, but it is only my opinion.

i dopn't think the game is rigged, else we wouldn't have the under review so often.... but as for the Draw i guess they have a range where if the difference between win and lose is less than say 50 it's a draw

Okay The Table is up.

Only thing I can say is, that the 2 Finalists have been chosen.

Darigan vs Roo is certain.

How do i know?

If you look at the table Darigan is 10 points in front of 3rd place (shenkuu). So even if Shenkuu sweeps Darigan, they will still be in front of Shenkuu by 1 point. So if Shenkuu/Krawk want to make it to the final, they have to hope Darigan loses/draws tomorrow as well as today.

Newpoint-11.jpg

Okay The Table is up.

Only thing I can say is, that the 2 Finalists have been chosen.

Darigan vs Roo is certain.

How do i know?

If you look at the table Darigan is 10 points in front of 3rd place (shenkuu). So even if Shenkuu sweeps Darigan, they will still be in front of Shenkuu by 1 point. So if Shenkuu/Krawk want to make it to the final, they have to hope Darigan loses/draws tomorrow as well as today.

only if we use the right point system

Well The second to last table is up.

darigan vs Shenkuu was 2 Draws and a Shenkuu, while Krawk island, Mystery island was an equal match. (Are they;re players all tired out?)

Though with Shenkuu, Krawk and Darigan not having a sweeping win. Roo Island with their swept against Kiko made them tie with darigan for 1st Place, While Lost Desert with their sweep, made them tie with Krawk island in 4th Place

But my predictions for the 5 top games today are:

Roo island vs Maraqua: Roo island

darigan vs haunted Woods: A tie (like in the first round)

Krawk island vs Tyrannia: Krawk island

lost desert vs Virtupets: Lost Desert

Shenkuu vs Altador: Shenkuu

So the hardest two games for today are for Roo and Darigans, will this give shenkuu a chance to slip into 2nd if darigan makes a repeat of last time.

Only thing i know, is that in less than 24 hours, the finalists will be known.

Newpoint-12.jpg

(also last day to put in the contest, because there are only 3, there won't be as many prizes, so Last day, so 6pm NST tonight)

Announcements