Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:
Congratulations, balloongal247, you just found 1,518 Neopoints!

I'm having a pretty good morning. :biggrin:

Yes you are!  I am too, LOL.  On Qasalan Expellibox I just received $1000NP for getting my Scarab to Terror Mountain. :happydance:

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Wow! The Doctor Collectable Card has magically found its way into your Neodeck! What luck.

10/8

A Yurble Face Cookie suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

A Schnelly scampers past you. You attempt to catch it, but it manages to evade you. Aww, shucks.

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg
Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Earth faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has chosen to grow Alafair's stats in the Battledome!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,091 NP.

Bank error in your favour. Collect 2,378 NP.
You happen upon a travelling library and are given a free copy of Faerie Crossword Book. Enjoy!
You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-2.jpg
Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-2.jpg
Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Alafair's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

• 2 weeks later...
For a Large Asparrot Smoothie.... 
You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-2.jpg
Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Alafair's gained 2 strength points and 2 levels!

For a Pile of Wooden Planks
You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-1-1.jpg
Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, Alafair's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Something has happened!
games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Haunted Woods' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

>: [

An evil-looking coconut bounces off Tatofase's head! Tatofase is knocked senseless and loses a level!

>>: [

Icy Skeletons surround you and steal 473 NP!

Finally one that isn't horrible!

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 2, 6, 12, 15, 23, 26. "I hope you win!"

An Alien Aisha gives you a Average Nerkmid! Maybe it's time for a trip to the Vending Machine....

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-2.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Earth faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has chosen to grow Alafair's stats in the Battledome!

1 hour ago, Zafie said:

rt48HPU.png

Was on a side account feeding my pets at the soup kitchen and this guy steals my nps! D;

Have you gone into negatives on that account now? It taking NP from an account that's not allowed to earn them's so mean >_<

This isn't a random event but there is nowhere for winnings from the battledome so here goes

225 Neopoints
225 Neopoints

Orn Codestone
Orn Codestone

Eo Codestone
Eo Codestone                    I will take it!