Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

100neopoints.gif

Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

slothAvatar.gif Dr. Sloth has deemed you worthy of using his image on the NeoBoards!

Also saw an unexplained Tai-Kai codestone in my inventory so I suppose I missed the RE :P

Omg..

Something has happened! wings.gif

The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals Faerie Petpet Paint Brush

NOOOOOOOOOOO. D: OMGAD. LOL. My paint brush tradelink was cancelled.. stupid grundo leader. T______T

Omg..

Something has happened! wings.gif

The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals Faerie Petpet Paint Brush

NOOOOOOOOOOO. D: OMGAD. LOL. My paint brush tradelink was cancelled.. stupid grundo leader. T______T

That's cold, Grundo Leader. That's very cold. <_< I most likely would flip a table if that happened to me.

Something has happened! food_tusk_cookie2.gif Oh look, a delicious biscuit is on the floor. You bend down to pick it up, and spin around - somebody has stolen 99 NP from you while you were distracted!

Rude person, why are you dropping such a thing in my gallery? That's not beach-themed! Since it looks like I got the better end of the deal, I suppose I can let it pass this time... but next time beach-themed items only, please!

ETA 5/4:

Something has happened! piece2.gif An old sea captain gives you a piece of a treasure map! Keep hold of it, its very valuable! Edited by siniri

Something has happened!earthquake.gifAn Earthquake! Quick! Hide under your Desk! (You do have one in your NeoHome, don't you?)

Something has happened! 100neopoints.gif Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

On my main, which is rare, not only that, but it was on the HOME PAGE. I didn't think you could even get REs on the home page! :O

Something has happened! bak_lennycookie_mint.gif Oh look, a delicious biscuit is on the floor. You bend down to pick it up, and spin around - somebody has stolen 18 NP from you while you were distracted!

Well at least I got a cookie.