Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

This makes me sad ): (lol) What happens exactly if I had a Pteri? Anyone know?

You get some NP. I don't know how much you get though, because everytime I got this RE none of my pets were Pteris. :P

But now Zyla439 is a Pteri I don't get this RE anymore... <_<

I went to use the SW and had a pesky faerie stopping me -- the Battle Faerie, asking for an Orange Sloth Cake. I must have missed the RE, but at 2k for 9 stat increases, I'll take that kind of pest any day! Not quite as good as the 5 trainings I got for 10NP apiece thanks to SW-sniping, but 111NP/training is still amazing!

Something has happened! babyray.gif Boochi fires his ray gun at Rufus_52_7, but thankfully he misses!

Got him as a BD challenger, too. I had a mini-heart attack when this came up, even though Rufus is Magma and I can easily go dip him again...

Something has happened!

SLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!! Your Tuskaninny Treasure is turned into a mound of sludge!

That was just useless garbage, anyway. Glad it happened on a side. If it was Boochi turning my beautiful Spotted Koi into a Baby on the other hand......not so good, at all.

Omgad.

Something has happened! faerie_petpetbrush.gif

A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Faerie Petpet Paint Brush!!!

!! Yaaaaay! :D It's a really pretty brush<3

--

another event!

Something has happened! travellibrary.gif You happen upon a traveling library and are given a free copy of Beginner Magician Rope Tricks!