Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

hatchia.gif

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you:Chocolate Sprinkle Doughnut Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Something has happened! easter_bunny.gif The Easter Cybunny gives you an easter Negg!! Cool!

I didn't know it was still Easter.

Something has happened! icy_skeleton.gif Icy Skeletons surround you and steal 100 Neopoints!

Two in a row. Don't know if this is my lucky day, or my unlucky day.

Something has happened! bd_ger_obsidiandagger.gif Victory awaits, if you're prepared! Equip your Neopet with this weapon before you charge into battle or they may end up black and blue.

They're going to end up black and blue anyways if they go into battle with a pointy volcanic rock tied to a stick.

90.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Boochi will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

AHHHH!!! Not Boochi!

Something has happened! babyray.gif Boochi fires his ray gun at jubbyybabyy, but thankfully he misses!

Maaaan, I don't think I would have minded jubbyybabyy being baby, but I don't want to paint him baby knowing I'm going to paint him something else eventually. Oh well, at least now I have the challenger :)

Something has happened! slothpotion.gif

Dr. Sloth appears and hands you a Elephante Transmogrification Potion!!!

Awesome! :D

That'll fetch you about 275k! Lucky you! :D

Something has happened! crankyjhudora.gif

Jhudora appears in a flash of purple and green smoke and says, "Have you completed one of my quests, today?"

And on the Illusen's Glade page no less! Can someone say irony? I actually took a screen-cap of it too.

CanSomeoneSayIrony.jpg

The Faerie Queen appears in a puff of lavender smoke. "Bring me Kew Codestone Plushie and you will be rewarded."

Thanks, Fyora! This makes up for you not showing up during the Faerie Festival or my Faerie Fortune Cookie. Oh, haha:

Your Neopet is in battle! If you'd like to turn in your item and receive a blessing,
you'll need to exit the battle or switch to a different active Neopet. Return to me when you're ready.

Um, Fyora? That's because you gave her the quest on the BD page. But I'll finish squishing the ever-so-polite-and-gracious Koi Warrior. And... done.

Yay! 21.8 k for 9 stats is pretty awesome! If the lab doesn't actively hinder me, I should hit the 700 str/def boosts by the next skirmish. I wonder if I'll be able to one-hit the bosses by then (without upgrading my set).

Something has happened! babyray.gif Boochi fires his ray gun at escobarr, but thankfully he misses!

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Thank Fyora he missed... This is the second time I've been visited by Boochi and he missed last time too. I really hope that my luck sticks around.

157.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Greedy Kadoatie will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

This is one Kadoatie that doesn't like to give up Neopoints.

Something has happened! kadoatie_mutant.gif The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000 Neopoints to take it away!

Sweet.

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

I never understood what would happen if you were to have a Pteri. Wonder what happens.. o.o