Welcome to December with Advent Calendar!

hrtbrk

31 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i also noticed the blue ogrin in the beginning has girly eyelashes .. and then the yellow ogrin is also a girl ? so .... does this mean what i think it means ?

It would be very nice if it did, wouldn't it, though if the blue ogrin is a girl too they're dressed rather stereotypically in guy clothes. It probably is a boy.

Actually, watching the clip again the yellow ogrin doesn't have the girly lashes, so maybe it's actually that neither are the gender you'd suppose, which would also be rather nice.

People can say things like, "but this is a site aimed at children, this is inappropriate!" but personally I think that having all the possible 2 person pairings portrayed as normally as a white CIS couple would be is the way to teach children about what is "normal". No making a big deal about it, that's the way to make acceptance natural, by not making something out to be different, or wrong, just because it's not the same as you. Of course that would require all parents to not have any prejudices so... ?‍♀️

But this is all blue-skying anyway isn't it, as they undoubtedly are blue ogrin = boy and yellow = girl. At least she's not pink!

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

but this is a site aimed at children, this is inappropriate!

i doubt children would catch on such details .. although some of them definitely would 

you're right .. they probably just mixed up the animation or something .. and i'm glad she's not pink (also shouldn't the lady be the fashionably-late one?) 

8 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Today's Advent Calendar Prize (29 Dec 2018) is great!

bg_advc2018_snowedin.gif

I just love backgrounds, especially winter-y/snow-y ones! I will definitely be using this one.

I started using it straight away myself. ?

medium_preview.png

11 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The roasting marshmallows is awesome! Nice effect. It looks like someone is on a winter excursion. Wonder what the story is, behind the picture?!

Not a very healthy diet he has there, but he IS camping soo...

This is my inventor/scientist Xwee, he's off exploring, so who knows what he will discover, or how things will turn out!