Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you so much for your help, Danielle!

 

^_^

Posted

Hi guys! I need to get Beach Volleyball for the dark faerie. Can someone help please?

Thanks so much!

I found two on the SW for 800 NP, so I decided to send it to you. Good luck!

Posted

I found two on the SW for 800 NP, so I decided to send it to you. Good luck!

Thank you so much!!! I feel bad for taking for free though. Let me know if you need anything! and I don't know how to send NPs on neopets 0.0 is it possible?

Posted

Thank you so much!!! I feel bad for taking for free though. Let me know if you need anything! and I don't know how to send NPs on neopets 0.0 is it possible?

Think of it as a welcome back gift. Or, consider it even if you post what your pet got.

Posted

Think of it as a welcome back gift. Or, consider it even if you post what your pet got.

Oh okay! Thanks for the welcoming gift! I am starting from scratch again after I lost my old account. Onto a new adventure!

Posted

Hi guys, I'd appreciate some help finding the cute little doggie, thanks :D

 

 

Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Warf?"

Posted

 

Hi guys, I'd appreciate some help finding the cute little doggie, thanks :D

 

 

Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Warf?"

 

What do those faeries DO with these petpets they ask for?! SW found these shops:

 

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=themadqueen124&buy_obj_info_id=7625&buy_cost_neopoints=1000(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=giantmoo&buy_obj_info_id=7625&buy_cost_neopoints=1500(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=roscoe96301&buy_obj_info_id=7625&buy_cost_neopoints=1800(10)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=rells&buy_obj_info_id=7625&buy_cost_neopoints=1875(3)

 

Good luck!

Posted

What do those faeries DO with these petpets they ask for?! SW found these shops:

 

Good luck!

Thanks! Hopefully the soup faerie never asks for petpets... :laughingsmiley:

Posted

I need a How To Catch A Cybunny for the water faerie!

Thanks so much guys!

1899 - 7

1988 - 6

 

There you go :D

Posted

Courage, Neopian. Though it may be a difficult quest, you will find it worthwhile.

 

You are supposed to bring me:

ga_yelloweesatree.gif

Yellow Eesa Tree

 

 

pretty please? ;)

 

800

900

950

 

:)

Posted

Thank you !

This quest was probably not worth is lol since my pet is at such a low level...I didn't know I could abandon the quest until I got the item

Something learnt then :D So maybe worth it after all :3

Posted

Help! I have a Battle Faerie Quest and need help locating an item, thanks!

 

Courage, Neopian. Though it may be a difficult quest, you will find it worthwhile.

You are supposed to bring me: plu_gothic_pteri.gif
Gothic Pteri Plushie

Posted

Help! I have a Battle Faerie Quest and need help locating an item, thanks!

 

Courage, Neopian. Though it may be a difficult quest, you will find it worthwhile.

 

You are supposed to bring me: plu_gothic_pteri.gif

Gothic Pteri Plushie

 

1499 - 1

1500 - 1

1945 - 1

Posted

You're da bomb, Jellysundae! Thank you so much for your help!

♥

Posted

You're da bomb, Jellysundae! Thank you so much for your help!

♥

You're very welcome! Hope you gained something good. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...