Day 2 - Word Pyramid [Team Challenge]

hrtbrk

Don't think too long, try to find long words but if you can't just enter a short one. Don't forget to read the guide!

I managed so I'm sure you will be too! Longer words will give you more time. Don't use the blank tiles or the vowels on the right unless you really have to. Especially the ones on the right: only use them in long words since they cost you points.

Neopian words like negg count too! Other than that, it's only the English dictionary unfortunately. So this game is a disadvantage for people who's native language isn't English.

Don't focus on the timer too much. The letters need to connect with ANY already selected letter in the word, not necessarily with the last letter you just clicked. Even point-point is a connection, it doesn't have to be a side.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

any tips or guides will be appreciated

i can't even get Abi's score 

Take a look at our guide! There are some tips on there that may help. I'm currently working on tweaking it up a bit so it's not such a huge wall of text, but some of the suggesstions there could be helpful to you. I'm almost finished with it, but it's 4:30am for me right now and I should get some sleep before the house wakes up. If you've ever played Spell-or-Starve, this game is similar to it. Good luck! You can do it! :D

I'm not really a fan of the Team Challenges. It's sometimes hard to find a partner. At any rate, I won't be able to play until later in the afternoon, Neopian Time. My mom needed me to come in on VERY short notice. So I won't be home until much later from now. Possibly 10-12 hours. My best score on this game does beat AAA's score by a bit, but I'll need to practice a little before I sign up and before I'd want to partner up. Just to get the rust off and not keep anyone waiting. ;)

Good luck everyone! :)

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

English is not a problem for me really 

i just didn't know how to play (adjacent tiles blablabla)

After selecting the first tile, the second tile needs to be connected to it (even if it just touches the corner), but the third tile can be connected to either the first or the second tile. The fourth tile can be connected to either of those 3 previous tiles. Etc.

*Edit: also, if anyone is looking for an AAA Team Challenge partner, I've got a score ready to send.

My high score is 507. Hmmmm. -goes to read guide-

EDIT: It only took me a couple tries to get above 800. Quickly found a partner on the neoboards, and got my prizes! It's a little early to get my hopes up, but I hope I can keep up with AAA for the whole event ~