Help! Can't get started on the plot.

drumsong

As per usual, I'm late to the party.  I went to go and start the plot today (at section one, with Kaia) and I'm stuck already.

I go onto the site and get a pop up from Aethia saying 'Are you here to help? I was just talking to the others about our preparations. Meanwhile, why don't you pick up a shield for yourself? I daresay you'll be needing it pretty soon.'  I click 'Yes I am' and it refreshes the page, then the pop up appears again.

I thought maybe I needed to have a shield in my inventory, or equipped, but I've tried both of those options and I still can't get past this pop up.  Can anyone advise please?

C x

The first thing you need to do, if I remember correctly, is talk to Kaia to figure out her "Mystic Murmurings" and the location on neo you next need to visit. So when you are on the HQ page you need to click on Kaia. 

The TDN guide for the plot has been extremely helpful for me... it walks you through solving each section as there is a particular order to the way you complete the tasks. Here is the link for it: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/mystic-murmurs/

53 minutes ago, charelan said:

So when you are on the HQ page you need to click on Kaia.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!  I don't think I explained it very well - the issue I'm having is that I cannot click on Kaia, because I can't get past the pop-up that appears in front of her on the HQ page.  Every time I click that I'm ready to help (which I presume should then let me go to HQ and click on Kaia), the page refreshes and the pop-up appears again.  

So on the guide it says "After accepting Aethia's challenge, you are first tasked with completing your first puzzle. To do so, click on Kaia on the Headquarters page.", but I can't seem to accept Aethia's challenge.

Does that make more sense?

Should be a glitch. It seems the plot was intended to end today (people on the boards were assuming this because of the NC items or something, I didn't follow through). But the plot got delayed and maybe they didn't think there's something that will be activated on December 10th. And it' Sunday so I don't expect them to fix it till tomorrow.

1 hour ago, nousha said:

It seems the plot was intended to end today (people on the boards were assuming this because of the NC items or something, I didn't follow through). But the plot got delayed and maybe they didn't think there's something that will be activated on December 10th. And it' Sunday so I don't expect them to fix it till tomorrow.

I don't think that's the case because last month they released Wraith Resurgence packs in the NC Mall that are clearly for a different event than the War Booty that just ended so I think they're just dragging it out a bit longer.

I hope you're able to get the plot steps completed. It's been really easy so far, but then I have a good BD pet. :D

1 hour ago, Mouseykins said:

I don't think that's the case because last month they released Wraith Resurgence packs in the NC Mall that are clearly for a different event than the War Booty that just ended so I think they're just dragging it out a bit longer.

I hope you're able to get the plot steps completed. It's been really easy so far, but then I have a good BD pet. :D

I don't think so. The plot is clearly going to continue, the issue today is a glitch and I believe it is indeed because of something they forgot to deactivate when it got clear the plot is going to drag on. It should be fine tomorrow.

Which browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? I know that sounds like a default/trite response, but it may help. Also, it seems there is an issue with Firefox and clearing the wraith "fog". Like many, I had to switch to Chrome to clear the fog.