Nupie eating stuff in your inventory?

acmerasta

Has anyone ever had a nupie eat something in their inventory? I got a nupie this morning doing dailies. I can't even remember what else was in there and I refreshed too quickly to spot it properly but the nupie ate something! I wish the Dracknoack had eaten the cheese that quickly! Do any other petpets randomly eat stuff in your inventory?

I have that problem with a Gikerot every time I get one. I'm pretty quick to put the petpet in my safe deposit box before it eats anything.

3 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Also, grarrls and skeiths can randomly eat anything in your inventory.  So much hunger in neopia.

Never knew that, balloongal. Is that one`s own pets - my Grarrlies have excellent manners and I`m sure wouldn`t dream of stealing something?!  lol

I`ve had a couple of Biyacos eat things. Don`t they only eat an item that`s next to them?

Don't grarrls and skeiths randomly eat stuff that isn't even food, too?

I need to try and remember this about petpets. I'm fairly sure I knew it already, vague bells are ringing, but they are pretty vague,lol.

9 hours ago, acorah said:

Never knew that, balloongal. Is that one`s own pets - my Grarrlies have excellent manners and I`m sure wouldn`t dream of stealing something?!  lol

I`ve had a couple of Biyacos eat things. Don`t they only eat an item that`s next to them?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Don't grarrls and skeiths randomly eat stuff that isn't even food, too?

I need to try and remember this about petpets. I'm fairly sure I knew it already, vague bells are ringing, but they are pretty vague,lol.

Yes, Grarrls and skeiths can randomly eat anything.  They *may* only do it if they are hungry.  That's why avatar lenders say put them in the neolodge before receiving valuble items.

Yeah, I'm not sure I've had an issue with petpets eating stuff, other than the avatar.  I get some from dailies a lot, I guess I need to make sure I put them in the shop right away.

6 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure I've had an issue with petpets eating stuff, other than the avatar.  I get some from dailies a lot, I guess I need to make sure I put them in the shop right away.

Yeah that's my worry too! Win a Mazzew during your Obelisk battling and it turns around and snarfs down that r.93 bowl of Tyrannian goulash you won just before. :laugh:

I tend to put all the items I've picked up away once I've done my dailies, as far as I know no petpets have eaten anything, but you're not gonna know unless you see it happen... :ph34r: all a bit sneaky! xD

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I tend to put all the items I've picked up away once I've done my dailies, as far as I know no petpets have eaten anything, but you're not gonna know unless you see it happen... :ph34r: all a bit sneaky! xD

I put away my stuff when I'm done with dailies too before I play Dice-A-Roo; to safe guard against the Pant Devil. Ha! Should have been looking out for the petpets too :blink:. This is the first time I've seen another petpet besides the Draconack eat anything. I only happened to glimpse the space where the item was with "Nupie has eaten..."  I'd already hit F5 to refresh the page to update it. I don't even know what he ate because my daily omelette and jelly were still there so it's either something I bought in the Igloo Garage Sale or some other daily freebie. That Nupie looked so innocent too :shiftyeyes_anim:

I have a Grarrl but he lives in the Neo Lodge now. I already occasionally feed him something by accident because they automatically give almost every item the option of being fed to your Grarrl <_<

I feed my Skeith all of the junk crap I get like the cinderblocks, the rotten shoes and flip flops, the seaferns, any battle weapon that gets redundant like the wooden blocking shields, stone blocking shields, kelp, seaweed, mossy rocks, you get the point.  He hasn't eaten anything out of my inventory yet :lmaosmiley:.  I have issues with the Gikerot too and the Biyako.  Any petpet can eat something from your inventory.

5 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I feed my Skeith all of the junk crap I get like the cinderblocks, the rotten shoes and flip flops, the seaferns, any battle weapon that gets redundant like the wooden blocking shields, stone blocking shields, kelp, seaweed, mossy rocks, you get the point.  He hasn't eaten anything out of my inventory yet :lmaosmiley:.  I have issues with the Gikerot too and the Biyako.  Any petpet can eat something from your inventory.

I cannot believe you do that, and totally want to do it myself, at the same time. :laugh:

If/when we get a fifth pet slot I'm absolutely going to adopt pounded skeiths, simply to feed them cinderblocks. lol.gif