Finding your net worth calculator

teeniem55

Has anyone done this yet? I'm trying and It's still analyzing. Does anyone know how long it's supposed to take or if it even works, cause I wouldn't be surprised if it's not working.

Ahhh! It's April Fools. I totally forgot. Although, I think it would be pretty cool. I just got excited about new content. Something, give us SOMETHING Neopets!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lol, mine also restarted.  D:  I had a bunch of tabs open for Brain Tree, and -sigh- lost all my Net Worth progress.

-starts again-  #diligence 

After leaving it open, uninterrupted for an hour ...

Edited by fishstick013

It's this year's April Fool's joke, along with the "new" items listed on the front Neopets page. Some fairly humorous items and the calculator is set on some sort of endless loop. Digging into the source code makes it look like there MIGHT be some sort of random prize 
(<div id='prizePopup'>
<span id='prizeText'><h1>You have got something!</h1>
<p>Oh you didn't get your net worth, but here you can have this!</p>
 <table align="center" id="prizesContainer"> )

but I haven't heard of anybody getting anything yet.

I'm kind of lost with that. What is it exactly? I saw it on the main Neopets page, but I have no idea what is it or what I have to do. Could someone explain ti to me?

I'm almost entirely certain it's only an April Fool's joke, Jumpstart's way of poking at the things we value about our accounts.

I don't think there's anything more to it than that.

*Update*

It restarted.  :sick02:

I'm giving up.   :mellow:   Mine (helped) overloaded my browser and everything reopened.  Somebody else will have to give it a go now.  Lol.

I give up. It's restarted about 5 times. I declare it a prank. :sad01_anim:

"Analysing your Pet's Taste in Wearables..."
This is great. If it were real, which club would you choose?

I would choose the Inner Circle

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

When trying to apply to join a club... this is what it tells me:

May I See Your Membership Card?

Join other influential, successful Neopians in a prestigious club that will open doors to some of the most exclusive features on Neopets. Always wanted an additional pet? Two? A Plushie Draik? Unconverted, you say? It's yours for the asking. New features and privileges will be added on a regular basis. 

To become a member, please apply with the details of your net worth assessed in accordance with our regulations.

Sooo I Honestly have no idea how long it takes and im waitin patiently 

I left it running for about 10 hours while I was at work today, and when I came back it was STILL going. That made me think it was broken, so I refreshed, and it started over -_-

Anyway, right now it's Checking for Items in Auction...Analysing your NeoDeck...Calculating the Worth of your NeoCash Items...

My guess is that it will keep going indefinitely until midnight before awarding some kind of prize. There better be an avatar at the very least.

Evaluating the contents of your Safety Depisot Box... Judging your Artistic/Creative Contributions on Neopets... Asessing your Guild Membership and Rank... the list just keeps on going... Just a few more minutes and I'm gonna to call it quits. Still fun though. :3

*UPDATE*

'Drat! The Net Worth Calculator doesn't seem to be working properly. Perhaps this will give you a better idea of your worth: Priceless Seal'

D'aaaawww~ <3  I didn't know Neopets could be this sweet. :3

I've left it running while at work as well. Checking regularly making sure it didn't get stuck. It kept on going, at first with new sentences even if it was already calculated. (Making sure etc)

After a while all the sentences (things to check) came back in different orders. So NP got calculated again. Galleries were checked again, but with the same phrases. So my guess is that it's an indefinite loop. Never ment to give a result.

I had it running for 8 hours (phone on charger and on always awake.)

Stopped it when i went home and after seeing the same thing over and over.

You get the priceless seal on April 2nd if you tried to use the calculator on April's Fools day upon returning to the calculator. As long as it was April 1st, it would try and calculate. The moment April 2nd started, you will receive the seal when visiting the page.