faerie daily quests... out with a whimper?

arobinson129

Hey guys... the event ended and I went every day, nothing special, yesterdays quest was just like every other, no stamp, no nothing for saying "hey thanks for doing this every day"... I expected a little bit more. Does anyone else feel the same?

I'm so glad it wasn't just me.  I was like, "Hey!, I know I went everyday!"  lol

I think it was last year that something went weird and even though some people went every day they didn't get the prize....  I was worried this had happened again. 

i don't think it's happened yet. this is at the bottom of news page for yesterday/today... "If you’ve visited the faeries every day be sure to check back tomorrow as well for your special bonus prize." Since TNT doesn't really work weekends i suspect our prize will come tomorrow sometime

This is over!!?!? I thought it went till end of March... That sucks... I'm surprised you guys didn't get more than that.... I did quite a few last month and didn't get anything either O.o

For what it's worth, I hear they are giving the bonus prize Monday. I hope it's something really good! :)

it's monday... no bonus...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If it's something they have to manually switch on, or fix, it probably won't be until around 11EST in the US.  If they are still located on the West Coast that is.  Fingers crossed!

I'm feeling a little sheepish right now. I'm hoping it's just taking longer than expected to give out the prizes. :*

I know what you mean. The faeries seemed a bit stingy this year. Usually, they're a little more generous with their rewards at the end of the daily quests.