Musical_Shoyru

After 10+ years on neopets and months and months of constant game play. I FINALLY got the Extreme Herder Aviie......

You would of thought I won the lotto with how excited I got, my sister looked at me like I was crazy from the other room. 

Now off to find another game aviie to obsess over.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for avatar achievements. Please post all achieved avatars there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

HA! I realized I hadn't beat the Black Pteri, so I earned that one today.

After 10+ years on neopets and months and months of constant game play. I FINALLY got the Extreme Herder Aviie......

Woot woot! That's dedication!

Congrats, and I'm jealous! That is an avie I need to get and that is a tough game. (Well, all games are tough when you're not good at them). So, which one is next?

I'm working on the Meepit Juice, Freaky Factory and Feed the Florg ones.  :rambo: