*Drowning in Nimmo Topiaries*

Okay so the daily puzzle question has been the same every day since Nimmo day and I'm getting really sick of receiving Nimmo Topiaries <_< I wonder how many more days it'll be the same lol. Got nothing but topiaries in the money tree, lots of ten of them free at the trading post, they even somehow end up by the truck loads in my inventory, they're everywhere o__o

Made me laugh when I checked the shop wiz for these yesterday, just to see how many people were trying to get rid of them. I might be tempted to see about hoarding them and making a maze from them in my neohome garden.

I'm with you guys on so many points. Yeah, it does seem a little lazy on JS's part. While i am starting to have a veritable jungle of Nimmo Topiaries, I don't mind the 370NP. I am hoping for a different question for Kau Day, or is that asking for too much?

I'd love to read a moderator's take on this.

Thought it was deja vu or something lol. I think I missed out on a day of dailies (because sometimes I do them right after 12:01am...) because I thought I did them already. But yea I guess we're not exactly losing out. I always enjoy the extra (+/-) 300 NPs :)

Description: "This topiary was created by a great Nimmo artist." Ummm do you mean obsessive narcissist?  :mellow:

"Ello, good mornin'! Off doing your dailies as usual? Well, lucky you, it's another fine day to take one more perfectly manicured fern in my likeness, eh? Ahhhh, yes, nothing quite like enhancing the lives of each and every Neopian by sharing the freshly-trimmed, aesthetic glory that is me! Please! Take one! Take two! Come back tomorrow! I'll be here! *twitch*"

Aw, no more free topiaries for me! Time to start picking up cheap ones for my maze then!

I'm amused imagining someone's reaction if this had just been forgotten about xD