Staff Tournament Coming!

hrtbrk

Yeah, pumped to see new staff :D but I'm hoping JS does something a little better the the past year. Never been a fan of the ST from AC 6 on.

That's awesome! I've really never participated either, but I'm excited to be getting in on it this year. And I think it's a great way for us to start to get to know the JS!

This is exciting!

It'll be interesting to see who remained and who is new on staff. :)

Agreed!

I'm so looking forward to this. The AC feels like a nice constant in all the ongoing changes. I doubt there will be any super-shiny new things (*cough cough* avatar), but I'm excited anyway. :D

I'm curious about the new staff, but could someone explain to me what the staff tournament is, because I've never actually participated or really known what it was...

We'll basically draft our own team of staffers and they will play in a tournament. We will get points based off of how well they play, and be rewarded with a (small) prize shop at the end :)

This year may be a bit of a struggle since we won't know who to pick based off of their previous performances since this will probably be their first time for most of them. :sad01_anim:

We'll basically draft our own team of staffers and they will play in a tournament. We will get points based off of how well they play, and be rewarded with a (small) prize shop at the end :)

This year may be a bit of a struggle since we won't know who to pick based off of their previous performances since this will probably be their first time for most of them. :sad01_anim:

But that is some of the excitement! Gambling on who we think is going to score higher. :)

Ah, thanks for the explanation, I get it now.

But that is some of the excitement! Gambling on who we think is going to score higher. :)

Hopefully we at least get some indication about their skillsets. I don't mind making bets, but I do mind it when they're not educated ones :)

I am both excited to see if there are any young upstarts willing to shake up the hierarchy, and somewhat annoyed that there will likely be holes in my previous rosters that will be difficult to place for in order to gain optimal reward chance.

ofc i'm not saying that the only reason i was concerned with the staff changes was because of the tournament data, why would you say that, cough

anyway, the best players will obviously sneak in as much playtime as possible when they're not working, which i suspect certain devious newcomers from years past did in order to shore up their numbers

I've always been terrible at fantasy games and the staff tourney is no exception. But it shall be a nice experience given the staff change. Maybe I'll actually pick a winner this time.

Also you can't really expect the staff not to practice, especially the brand new members. 

Lawyerbot has always been a part of the Staff Tournament. I can't remember what his scores were like in previous years, but I'll be checking for sure to help make the best team possible! :D