I love the Grey Faerie!

paperdoll66

Congrats!

I got her and she asked the dark faerie D;

Since I'm working on my new BD pet, I have no complaints.

But it'll be nice to have a ffq after being around the site for 10+ years...

Edit: And another dark faerie for today's quest. Right.

Aww, congrats! Have you decided what you're getting?

An alien aisha! I've been wanting one since the conversion, but I'm happy that it can be the pet I've had for over ten years. The site's a bit too laggy right now for me to fight with dressing her up, but I'm looking forward to planning some outfits out tomorrow.

2.png

I got one from her today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had never gotten a FFQ before (in years and years and years of being on Neopets as different SNs), and was so excited! I finally switched my baby elephante to a woodland elephante, and really enjoyed getting to customize him today! And she just asked for something I already had in my SDB too :)

Congrats, by the way!

Congrats!! I still have yet to come across a FFQ or the Grey Faerie, so maybe I'll get lucky one of these days while we still have daily faerie quests! I did buy one of those fortune cookies though, so after this is all over I'll have to use that and see if I get as lucky as you :P

Congrats! I've had the grey faerie several times so far, and I only got stat increases.

Which isn't exactly a bad thing as I'm trying to train my active more, so I can't complain but it'd be nice to get an FFQ to Fountain Faerie as a reward so I can paint my draik desert.