Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

IT HAPPENED AGAAIN!!!! :D Got another grey faerie and gave me a pass to the rainbow fountain( thank god I used the last one on the buzzing avy) she asked for an angelpuss(which I alredy had) Wohoooo
definitly I love the grey faerie
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

I do like the Space Faerie!

You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie.
space-faerie-2-1.jpg
Wise decision. Neopia thrives, thanks to you.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level has increased -- a lot!

My Fortune Cookie was good to me today, with a Battle Faerie...and I had the item she was asking for in my SDB, WooHoo!

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.
battle-faerie-2-1.jpg
This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Hello, Hewp_07... :laughingsmiley: You usually ask for help with the Faerie Quests in the Neopets Help section under the Faerie Quest Help.

But here are some shops for you for your Sun Hat, approx 1,500 np:
xorria 3 1,500 NP patagonian 118 1,566 NP

may I ask, the space faerie gives 4 levels or now she gives more??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not sure how much my Poogle leveled up, LOL...I should write it down every day.

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL GET THE RAINBOW FAERIE :woot: :worried: (:

You are lucky, Oquendof. I envy you!!!

I'm not sure how much my Poogle leveled up, LOL...I should write it down every day.

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL GET THE RAINBOW FAERIE :woot: :worried: (:

You are lucky, Oquendof. I envy you!!!

hahahahah I realy hope you get a FFQ tomorrow! even though I think is better having the grey faerie giving you the pass since is waaay cheaper, anyway, I hope you get a Rainbow Fountain Pass :)

Queen Fyora offers you a small token as thanks for your interest. "You are always welcome in Faerieland, dear Neopian."
bd_botfae1_water.gifWeak Bottled Water Faerie

This item has been added to your inventory.

"Also, since you visited us every day in our time of need, I think that merits a special reward."
bg_fq2015_soupfaer_kitchen.gifSoup Faerie Kitchen Background

This item has been added to your inventory.

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.

light-faerie-2-1.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, bbbbb111_9's level has increased!

So is the background for everyone who visited daily or is it different for everyone?

It's the same for everyone, like was the case in previous years I believe. :)

I really like it, the background is very cozy-looking. Definitely will be keeping mine.

I might not have received the background, but I did get a stamp today as the daily reward. :P

Queen Fyora offers you a small token as thanks for your interest. "You are always welcome in Faerieland, dear Neopian."

sta_faerie_petpetshop.gif

Faerieland Petpet Shopkeeper Stamp

skyeyeshad.gif

An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Sky Blue Eye Shadow!"

2,222NPs for a speed increase. :thumbsdown: Oh well...Too bad it's all over. :crying_blow:

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!
It has finally happened, thank goodness for my Refreshed Quest Request Boon from the Battleground of the Obelisk! I switched out a Fire Faerie Quest and had to get the Grey Faerie a Hopso!
Now I have a bid on a Shoyru Morphing Potion so I can finally get my Maraquan Shoryu!! Still debating which pet to paint that way, I feel like I have to change my Rainbow Grarrl because I like his name the best, but I love his customization. All the decisions! BEST DAY EVER :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I got Queen Fyora and decided not to refresh. Then, I don't see Delina quest today - is it normal?

I didn't see Delina today or yesterday. I thought it was supposed to be like that. *shrugs*

According to this topic, you guys aren't the only one. I haven't finished my quest yet, so I don't know I've I got the problem as well, so, I guess I'll just have to wait.

EDIT: I did see Delina today, so I guess not everyone has this problem.

haha I didn't even see that when I looked at the list. Ah well, nothing to be done about it now. I don't like her quests and last time I tried to refresh quest on hers I got her again lol

Oh my gosh, I've wanted a nice kitchen background before (there are a couple that exist but they lack a certain something). This is exciting! And not even having to spend anything on it is nice.

I also decided to take advantage of the current overabundance of the daily freebies and snagged Light Faerie Lemons for my gallery for 18 np. Whoo hooooo

Didn't get a Fountain Faerie Quest but there's always next year I suppose.

earth-faerie-1-1.jpg

Together, our hard work will help make Faerieland flourish.

For your efforts, Tatofase's speed has increased!

:rolleyes_anim:

Only cost 300NP for a Nova, at least. I see we get an extra from Fyora today if we've done every quest so far.

Yet another dark faerie. The item cost about 2.4k. I definitely did miss the one day. Silly daylight savings... Oh well. I wouldn't have used the background anyhow, but it would've been nice for selling or collecting.

Well no background or stamp.... definitely missed out because of daylight savings too -_- Oh well. Got yet another Dark Faerie quest....

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-1-1.jpg
Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

For your efforts, Alafair's health has increased!

No FFQ, but I still have Fortune Cookies to try again!

You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-1-1.jpg

Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Bisbee66's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

I'm still using my Fortune Cookie(s) to get more Faerie Quests...

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-2-1.jpg

Good, this should help with the -- well, never mind. It's a secret. Oh, you'll want your reward.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's defence has increased!

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I need to find Elephante Dreams for the water faerie.

Anyone help? 

:D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a Faerie Quest Help topic. Please post all Faerie Quest help requests there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.