Happy Aisha Day!

Ruto

Aisha Day! My favourite pet! <3

Oh my. Oh my goodness, that Wraith Aisha. *_____* I think I just found myself a new dreamie.

Not to sure about the Pastel one though, it reminds me of a kind of watered-down Ghost Aisha.

Happy Aisha Day! :D

I really like the pastel one. I have yet to fall in love with any of the wraith pets. Though the hair reminds me of Elvis and I may have to go get that even though I don't have an Aisha any more.

I was about to say the same thing, it looks a little, erm, corpsy. Like around the time rigor mortis has set in. :X But the Wraith is awesome! I'm not an Aisha fan but hey.

Finally, a Wraith Aisha, and it looks AWESOME! I may even want one! Don't like the blue/orange color scheme on the Pastel though, I think pink or lavender would be more suitable. But, eh, Pastel's not the lovely color we were promised anyway.

Wait a minute....is it me, or do the wearables look a bit David Bowie-ish? o_O At first I wasn't thrilled about the wearables, but giving them a second take....I might just be now. It's more Ziggy Stardust than it looks!!

the pastel aisha looks kind of like a toned down verison of a ghost pet. I don't hate it but I'm not a huge fan. The wraith looks awesome though! The collar just looks a little funny but I like it :)

I really like the Wraith Aisha! It's pretty wicked looking and that's awesome. The pastel one looks kind of... ill, to be honest. Like not at all healthy. I dunno. Maybe someone's awesome customization could fix it up some. I can see it being a decent base color.

Those clothes are not my style in the slightest, but I can see them being used XD

Wasn't too keen on the clothes, but the shirt already restocked and someone added the preview to DTI. Played around with it and I can't wait to own it :D

Both colours are nice and will add some great customizations, however I wish the pastel Aishas eyes were a different colour..

The pastel one doesn't really look healthy, like other people have already pointed out. I'm not that big on Aisha's in general, but the wraith one is alright. I love wraith pets anyway, but this one isn't my favourite.

The clothes are alright, but not amazing, in my opinion.

Aisha day! Love those Aishas.

The Wraith color looks good, and while I don't really like the pastel I don't think it looks like a corpse like a bunch of you guys are saying, the colors just remind me of the Mutant Aisha with the blue and pink.

The clothes are ugly though. Shoulderpads, yeesh. I think Knight will do fine without them.