TV shows you miss

010_pipsy_010

I used to watch a programme called "The Bill" every week on ITV. The programme was discontinuied in 2010 and since then I have not found another programme good enough to replace my weekly crime drama fix! I don't watch a lot of TV these days as there is nothing that really grabs me anymore.

I was wondering if there are any programmes you used to watch religiously and miss now they are no longer on the air?

I do miss watching new episodes "The Office." I really loved that show!

I also used to watch a Korean show called "2 Days, 1 Night"...it was totally hilarious! I still watch the old episodes on-line.

I miss the show Lost.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts seven words or greater.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There are a lot of shows that I miss, especially Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network cartoons and shows from the 90s up until the early 2000s. Especially That's So Raven.

I guess it doesn't count as a show that's "gone" but I'll also say Legend of Korra. Nick has just not been giving that show enough support.

i really loved 90s nickelodeon shows, but now theyre doing the '90s are all that' late at night. so im satisfied lol. I love watching Hey Arnold before I go to bed. reminds me of being small.

i really loved 90s nickelodeon shows, but now theyre doing the '90s are all that' late at night. so im satisfied lol. I love watching Hey Arnold before I go to bed. reminds me of being small.

Oh my gosh, I've been watching Hey Arnold every night too! It's the best :D

I'm still in mourning over "The Office" :( and I still miss TRL on MTV..I used to watch it ever day after school. RIP

I miss Ugly Betty. I didn't watch it when it was on the air, but I've rewatched it on Netflix many, many times

Ugly Betty! I remember watching the first season (or so) of that and being so into it. Then my interest kind of... Waned. :( I really should rewatch it one of these days.

Oh man, so many! I loved The X-Files (especially the earlier stuff), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, almost anything from early '90's Nickleodeon...

omg, I love charmed! I have the boxed set and I still watch it a lot. Have you ever watched Supernatural? It is on TNT after Charmed. I didn't like it much at first, but I love it now. I miss charmed though.

So many shows I miss xD- Waking The Dead, Merlin, Red Dwarf, Star Trek (we really do need a new series, but hopefully a good one!), Mighty Boosh, most of the old 90s Cartoons.

I also really miss the old Saturday morning show with Ant, Dec & Cat Deely (can't remember what it was called) and the really bad phone-in game puns 'All Hands on Dec' XD

I used to watch Cold Case with my parents all the time, where they had the black and white flashbacks to the murders...I really did love that show, and Ghost Whisperer until the last season...that's when I lost interest in it....

I loved Ghost Whisperer! And that one important guy died (don't want to give away any big spoilers) and then it all sort of went down hill. I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of him. :sad01_anim:

omg, I love charmed! I have the boxed set and I still watch it a lot. Have you ever watched Supernatural? It is on TNT after Charmed. I didn't like it much at first, but I love it now. I miss charmed though.

:laughingsmiley: My mom likes Charmed, and has sometimes ended up watching a few Supernatural episodes because of it. In her words, it's just so dark and bloody and I don't like it... for the first season. Oh mother.

I loved Ghost Whisperer! And that one important guy died (don't want to give away any big spoilers) and then it all sort of went down hill. I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of him. :sad01_anim:

:laughingsmiley: My mom likes Charmed, and has sometimes ended up watching a few Supernatural episodes because of it. In her words, it's just so dark and bloody and I don't like it... for the first season. Oh mother.

That is the reason I didn't like Supernatural too, at first. Then, Idk why, I watched a few more episodes, and I started to like it more. Now, I like it so much I have to DVR it. LOL I have charmed, and watched it over and over and over and over. My family got sick of it. I actually have a replica of the book of shadows. LOL

Now, that I think about it, to add to my list.. I miss Jane by Design. I hate it only made it one season and Billy almost told Jane he loved her and then...they ended the series. Like come on!

Veronica Mars, and (of course) Firefly.

Veronica Mars was about a highschooler who worked as a private eye at her fathers detective agency. There was a Veronica Mars movie that came out last year that was mostly funded by fans that wrapped up a lot of loose ends from the show.

I'm sure everyone's heard of Firefly :)

I like reading everyone's responses...I'd forgotten about Red Dwarf. That show was hilarious. I even dressed up as Arnold Rimmer for Halloween one year. Almost no one knew who I was supposed to be, but the few people who did really thought it was great. I used duct tape for the "H".