2014 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

Thank you for the codestone, Musical_Shoyru!

I greatly appreciate this gift SO much!

I've gifted some stuff. It was so great! I love this!!

Ranaki Thanks for the codestones!

Siniri thanks for the Faerie items. :)

Gifting things to you both shortly. :)

I have received these too:

rhubarb plant

leaning tree

blue twister

magma pool stamp

bluebells

Floral Battle Dung

Easy Origami Flowers

15/12/14 (wow)

Blumbs, Budseed, Colourful Lillies, Dragonbud, Lazydels, Glant, Meepie Tree (lia seeya)

Mini Pumpkin, Rustic Twig Trellis, Sponderolas, Yellow Crocus, Bluesticks (delshnya)

colourful gazebo and fire yooyu flower (spritzie)

thank you so much!!!

I have just sent these:

i sent a dice-a-roo stamp to siniri

perfect gazebo background to mouseykins

and deviled eggs and Fresh Tomato Smoothie to ranaki

usuki Y9 royal, poster to xonceinadream

stamp to kody

misty shenkuu background and this way to adventure sign to cloysterbell

earth faerie charm and earth faerie recorder to singing1633

codestone to tk421beth

captain scarblade crunch cereal to xprimx

Kiwi and Cherimoya to siniri

Wreath Boa and holiday thief mask to macschack

simple blue lupe hat, blueberry lupe waffles and lupe dartboard to shane for wax

airax, baby fireball and abominable snowball to koakuma

mazzew, hasee and abominable snowball to whats_ur_fantasy3

miamouse, jawshell and jinjah to chknlimbosthe

2 dubloon coin to frogadelic

pepper omelette swiss roll to lia seeya

gobbler to delshnya

Asparagus Delight Slushie to dan!elle

fleaf plushie, plushie eyrie plushie and sloth faerie plushie to nick_and_nickette

Autumn Country Road Background to acquarella

Gutan Kai to deanxcas

Christmas Kougra Stamp to laceew45

fire faerie cupcake, space faerie mirror and Space Faerie Hair Brush to songbirdsara

Snowflake Stained Glass Window to thats_the_one

Meerca menace and Meerca Brothers Toy Lock Picks to hert123_7_7

faellie tales, light speed made easy, neocola book, counting babaas and Attack On Kreludor to asparagushead

I've given out a few things (compiling a list on page 4), but the site has started lagging slower than continental drift, and I've got to take a break before insanity sets in. (Plus real life stuff beckons.) I hope I can give out a few more in the morning if the lag is better (tomorrow is a long day away from home... but I might have time in the library between things to hop on Neopets, if I can get a computer). Otherwise I should have time Sunday.

Lia Seeya, do you have anything else you would like? Your wishlist has gotten rather short, and I only found 1 item in my SDB to give to you. Are you training a pet? Could you use codestones or dubloons? Are there any other customization items you would like?

Thank you to everyone who has given me items so far; I'm editing all my thanks into my first post in this thread, but I'd like to include the additions here, too, so they're seen. Thanks especially to Mouseykins for the Modern Sand Sculpture and ranga_muffin for the kiwi and cherimoya!

Oh, myyyyy! Thank you so much for the Codestones, kodylaurentia and ranga_muffin! I will start training Bisbee again soon! I'm soooo happy!!!! *happy dance* :dance:

I sent out some gifts earlier today, but didn't write them down (I was at work, shhhh!) :headset: :nerd:

I did not want to double post...so, thank you so much to ayumi1986 and macschack for the Codestones! Yipppppeeeee!

Anything Lupe wise would be very nice!

My gallery holds most of what I have by now. Anything Lupe that isn't in the gallery I would love.

I will be trying to send along some things to people. I want to send for everyone but Neopets is still lagging like crazy.

Sent Sand Blade to Siniri before giving up trying to hand out codestones and stuff thanks to the lag. Will try again tomorrow or so.

:)

Thanks to the users who sent me the awesome petpets and spooky stuff below!

Baby Blu

Catamara

Mazzew

Polarchuck

Niptor

Icklesaur

Lurman

Splime

Camelior

​Aggressive Casserole

Halloween Candy Necklace

Scary House Tree

Wrapped Halloween Chocolate Chia

Ghost Burger

Clockwork Halloween Flizzardo

Halloween Kyrii Plushie

I need to hurry and catch up with some more gifting! :)

Thank you to Shane for Wax for the Sand Blade and ???? (I haven't figured out which TDNF member the Neo username goes with yet, but I will!) for the Fishing For Techos, The Peophin That Couldn't Swim, and Gone Fishing.

I updated my JN Wishlist since my petpage can't be modified right now (bonus: JN's includes approximate prices for many of the items). Or you can check my gallery to see if I have a particular sand/beach-themed item (anything that reminds me of the beach, so it's a very broad theme).

And now the lag is back, and I have to get ready to go. I will have a lot more time to be online tomorrow, and I look forward to giving lots of virtual gifts to you guys!

Lia Seeya, do you have anything else you would like? Your wishlist has gotten rather short, and I only found 1 item in my SDB to give to you. Are you training a pet? Could you use codestones or dubloons? Are there any other customization items you would like?

Oh my dear, you are so nice. Thank you so much, but I'm okay with my wishlist and am not wishing for other things. Thanks to the great generosity of this community, a big chunk of my wishlist as been granted. <3

UPDATE!

Finally got my wishlist up! Everything is current and I'm constantly changing it! Thank you to everyone that sent Faerie items, it's greatly appreciated!

http://items.jellyne...es/singing1633/

Gifts Given;

Sent 12/11/14

You have given Mag Codestone to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'pancakesatthedisco'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Long Silver Wig and Seaweed Omelette to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Tons of Faerie items! to User 'songbirdsara'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Blue Evil Fuzzle, Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame, and Altador Cup Haunted Woods Keyring to User 'laceew45'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Uniocto to User 'deanxcas'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Strawberry Mynci Plushie to User 'nick_and_nickette'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Five Dubloon Coin to User 'kodylaurentia'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Peophin Mane Clip to User 'siniri'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Illusen Day Cupcake to User 'bck32808'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Best Tooth Catalogue to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Fire Mote Stained Glass Window and Coltzans Shrine Stained Glass Window to User 'thats_the_one'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Meerca Toy Surprise Soap and Meerca Fire Compact to User 'hert123_7_7'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Raindorf and a Ghost Goople to User 'whats_ur_fantasy3'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bri Codestone and Fifty Dubloon Coin to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Shiny Purple Cowry Shell and Purple Scallop Shell to User 'go_fred_the_monkey'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes to User 'mariko_1986'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Arkmite Plushie to User 'beenblessed40'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent 12/12/14

You have given Snowball Fortress Foreground to User 'macschack'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bluebells and Blue Twister to User 'ranga_muffin'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'misskamui'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Mau Codestone to User 'tk421beth'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Seaweed Omelette to User 'lotr_rox'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent 12/14/14

You have given Baby Lupe Puzzle and Lupe Punching Bag to User 'rotcchick081'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Aroota to User '___danielle'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Dangerous Artefact Keyring and Blue Koi Keyring to User 'frogadelic'. Click the button below to continue.

So, I've gone through this thread and tried to send everyone at least one thing they asked for, I'm loving giving gifts!!

If anyone wants any petpets I have a lot of duplicates in my gallery so let me know!!

If anyone notices any petpets that I don't have and wants to send them my way, that's cool with me too ;) I have attempted a list of ones I don't have here

Can't wait to check this in a few more days to see who else needs anything!

Funny how THIS is getting me into the holiday spirit, ha!!

Oh how nice! If anyone has some of these things to spare, I'd be very appreciative!

Keyrings I don't have in my gallery

Two dubloon coins for training

Any type of nerkmid (for the avatar)

Snorkle snout

Bag of peanuts

:D

Thank you chknlimbosthe1 and ranga_muffin for the 2 dubloon coins!

Thank you Musical_Shoyru for the Dangerous Artefact Keyring and Blue Koi Keyring!

Thank you kodylaurentia for the Green Aisha Keyring!

Thank you so much delshnya for all of these wonderful keyrings! It's going to take me a minute to upgrade my gallery enough to show them all, so I listed them :D

• Angry Yellow Usul Keyring
  • Apathy Keyring
  • Blechy Keyring
  • Blue Korbat Keyring
  • Blue Koi Keyring
  • Blue Wocky Keyring
  • Bottled Faerie Keyring
  • Codestone Keyring
  • Dangerous Artefact Keyring
  • Envy Keyring
  • Greed Keyring
  • Green Wocky Keyring
  • Green Usul Keyring
  • I Love Captain Scarblade Keyring
  • Jub Zambra and the Cobrall Charmers Keyring
  • Lightmite Keyring
  • Pocket Christmas Tree Keyring
  • Pride Keyring
  • Red Pteri Keyring
  • Red Tuskaninny Keyring
  • Snowager Keyring
  • Red Usul Keyring
  • Red Wocky Keyring
  • Scriblet Keyring
  • Space Faerie Keyring
  • Volcano Run II Keyring
  • Yellow Blumaroo Keyring
  • Wrath Keyring
  • Yellow Grundo Keyring
  • Yellow Koi Keyring
  • Yellow Skeith Keyring
  • Yellow Usul Keyring
  • Yellow Wocky Keyring

Thank you Mirandaell for the One Dubloon coin!

Thank you Lia Seeya for the Two Dubloon coins!

Thank you Spritzie for the Lolli Keyring, Candy Keyring, Chocolate Keyring, and Snappy Poogle Keyring Thingy!

My Nimmo is sure getting a lot of training and he really appreciates it :thumbsup:

Thanks for the lupe items currently trying to send something back but the darn laaaaag.

I'll be updating my wishlist shortly for jellyneo so please give me a little to do so before sending more things. Thanks!

Blugar sent to chknlimbosthe1
Altador Cup Mug - Faerieland sent to Musical_Shoryu
Altador Food Stamp sent to ranga_muffin

Updated my wishlist to the best of my ability at the moment. I have forgotten all the different famous Lupes at the moment, but in general it's complete. Here is the link.

I absolutely love this time of year! :D

I don't have too many specific things I am wishing for, but I'll list the basics :)

• Snorkle Snout
  • Bag of Peanuts
  • ANY slushies and smoothies NOT in my gallery!!

​I realize the first two are expensive items and super unrealistic, but I LOVE to expand my gallery so that is my biggest wish! :D

My gallery: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=freddiefroggie8

Happy Season of Giving to ALL!! :D

Another round of thanks!

Thanks to:

Shelley for the Crabula

delshnya for the Hula Aisha, Maractite Mynci Sand Bottle, Mynci Tree Sculpture, Blue Scallop Mirror, and Seaweed Paste

chknlimbosthe1 for the Underwater Turdle Usuki Set

I'm still trying to figure out the mystery giver of The Peophin That Couldn't Swim, Fishing for Techos, and Gone Fishing. Thank you, whoever you are! (I'll probably send you a NM soon if I can't figure it out... I want to give a present back to you!)

My gallery is so happy right now. Seriously, thank you, everyone. (Does anyone know if gallery ranking is still glitched from the transition? I'm not going to work on that now, but I might have time over the holidays...)

Now it's time for me to start tackling some giving. I love being able to fulfill people's wishes!

Thanks to the lag, only managed to send out two more gifts:

an eo codestone to Shelley

and a certain wearable to Lia Seeya (it's been sitting in my closet unworn since I got it, and even though I tend to packrat any "special" items forever because they're always inflating, I'd rather see it worn than get eaten by moths in my closet, so enjoy it!)

I love all of the gallery items (School supplies, beauty stuff and instrument thingies) I'm still sending too :3
I don't have a whole lot of neopoints but I hope every one likes the gifts still! With that being said if you want anything from my shop I'm sure I can give it for free, just tell me!
Btw I would love a cuddlebot ;)

My gallery loves you guys!

Here's what I've gotten so far!

Meerca Toy Surprise Soap
Meerca Fire Compact
Meerca Whoopee Cushion
Hunting The Meerca Way
Blue Meerca Gnome
Blue Meerca Plushie
Vinyl Darigan Meerca Toy
Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie
Red Meerca Morphing Potion
Meerca Chase Loaf
Meerca Faerie Compact
Halloween Meerca Plushie
Maggie the Meerca
Meerca Maid Tray
Meerca Boots of Flight
The Meerca's bad day
Halloween Meerca Plushie
Meerca Gnome-in-the-box
Meerca Water Mine
Meerca Chase Statue
Meerca Chase II - The Game
Meerca Brothers Toy Lock Picks
Meerca Brothers Toy Rope
Meerca Gnome In A Box
Hot Meerca Tea
Chokato Meerca Tail Fruit Tape
Else:
Eo Codestone (asparagushead)

Thank you so much to those who have surprised me with slushies and smoothies so far!!! :D

Updated!! :)

rotcchick081: Grenelon Slushie

kodylaurentia: Large Lemon Blitz Smoothie

whats_ur_fantasy3: Mangorific Slushie

ranga_muffin: Asparagus Delight Slushie

I hope you all wouldn't mind if I thanked you in my Gallery's homepage! You're the greatest!! :D