Grave Danger Receives Update!

hrtbrk

Any new NC items that are found you can send us a ticket with the item's name, image url and description here.

I'm looking forward to getting some new items. :)

Fans of Grave Danger can enjoy new prizes while risking their petpet. The daily now also features new NC Mall prizes and can now be found easily on the map of Neovia!

birthday_gravedanger_2014.jpg

Come across a new prize? Submit it to us!

Does this mean you can get NC items without the NC equipment, or do you need to have the equipment?

Does this mean you can get NC items without the NC equipment, or do you need to have the equipment?

You will need to have the NC equipment to get the NC items from grave danger. The new prizes should be available just after midnight NST. We will have some waiting before we can gather all the information right away as we'll have to wait for petpets to return from the catacombs.

The new NC prizes are now starting to become available. :)

Excuse me please - I don`t know much about this one. You can lose petpets, can`t you - for like ... a couple of hours? Days on end? Till the next full moon?

You don't really "lose them"- their image on your pet's page just turns into a swirly thing for a few hours as they're "exploring the tomb" or whatever, and you can't remove it during that time or pound your neopet that has it attached or anything like that. I think there was an editorial where TNT said your petpet actually isn't in any danger.

mus_organ.gifmall_clo_blackbeadshirt.gif

I don't know if these are new but I figured I would share anyways! This was my first time using a NC wand with my petpet ^_^