Ian

I just received the Mortog Smooch avatar. I've been trying for this one, off and on for awhile now.

EDIT:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

With this one, I've played quite a bit before, and never gotten anywhere. I tried playing it with my Kacheek today, and got it within a few minutes.

I'm at 130--and really bummed that I missed the I <3 Sloth avatars on Sloth Day. Gah! :-) Upside? There's always next year...and Valentine's Day is coming up!

But I'm VERY proud of my Ace Zafara avvie!! I'm really awful at the games (but have a BLAST playing them)--so reaching 700+ at Advert Attack was a GREAT moment for me!

More to come I'm sure!

I have 224 avatars, I'm going for the neoquest2 ones now! I wish I was better at games,there are sooo many cool game avatars that I can't get, not in a million years!

I have 224 avatars, I'm going for the neoquest2 ones now! I wish I was better at games,there are sooo many cool game avatars that I can't get, not in a million years!

I have a hard time with the game ones too. The only one I've gotten on my own was the Typing Terror. My husband is much better at games, so he's been practicing on the avatar games, so that he can get them for me.

I have a hard time with the game ones too. The only one I've gotten on my own was the Typing Terror. My husband is much better at games, so he's been practicing on the avatar games, so that he can get them for me.

iirc, that's considered cheating, since it isn't you that's getting the scores.

YAY! I just got the Sssidney avatar, and I only bought the scratchcard due to winning 2000np on the Wheel of Excitement...which means I am now 5800np up in gambling, and I got a new avatar!