Ian

Got I*heart*sloth...still working on the other though..

I am trying the link for the I*heart*Happiness Avatar, but it is taking me directly to the Space Faerie when I do so...why is this? I have my Avatar set as I*heart*sloth and I do not have the Happiness avatar already...

Got it! :D

The link which is in the Avatar checklist is wrong...new link is: http://www.neopets.com/hero/showhero.phtml?hero=ihearthappiness

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Currently holding 187 avatars. My currently goal is 200. I'm close!

It's getting hard to get there because I am really bad at the games, and I am saving for a lab map so I have no current funding/collateral. Once I get the lab map though I *hope* things go smoother.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Raider of Maraqua' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo-hoo! I made it to 295! I'm now aiming for 300 by April.

Guess who just got the wheel of monotomy avy :D :D I'm sooo happy about that :)

You got an Avatar!

This prize was awarded to hoptotheloo for a wheel spin on Saturday, January 16th, 2010 3:24:38 am NST.

This was awarded over 3 hours ago.

That wheel is evil. It takes so long. I've only recently started doing it at work. After I get done with my morning stuff, I start it... then I have a few hours before I have to leave my desk again. So I'm usually able to get my prize. Thankfully, I have that avatar. I just need the one from the other wheel in Tyrannia.

Something Has Happened!

geraptiku_tomb.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YYYYEEEESSSS! I CAN FINALLY STOP GOING THERE EVERYDAY! I'M SO HAPPY!^^

YAY! I do that every day... it can get annoying... but what's a few extra seconds and clicks? 3 times, I've supposedly found the main treasure. All 3 times, it was around 1500NP, a codestone or other slightly more expensive item, and a cool, but cheap item. And no avatar for me yet. But I'm hoping soon.

I tend to just leave the wheel on in the background whilst I do dailies etc.

But yeah, there are still some avys that I could probably get like the hide and seek one but it does my head in to play that [removed] game. :/// -_-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got the pack rat avatar, the reason why I started to play Neopets again, so I'm happy ^^

Congrats! I'm just over 200 items away from that avatar. I'll be getting it today. I'm going on a shopping spree!

I tend to just leave the wheel on in the background whilst I do dailies etc.

But yeah, there are still some avys that I could probably get like the hide and seek one but it does my head in to play that [removed] game. :/// -_-

I made the mistake once, of starting it, then going to bed... by morning, it wouldn't let me collect my prize... it'd been too long. So I like to hang around and monitor it. Since I have stuff to do in different buildings at work for a couple hours, after my first hour at work, I start it when I get back to my desk. So I'm starting it now.

EDIT: Maybe I'm a dork, but I enjoy the Hide and Seek. The avatar is just a bonus. I've yet to play that all that much though. I'll probably do it here and there, until I get my avatar. Then I'll be done with it.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Tomos' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

shoulda gotten this a long time ago

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Gelert - Starry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

why do I never get these lol