Ian

I got Better Than You, Faerie Xweetok and The Daily Dare Staff Tournament avatars. :D

I, like Stuck In Sanity didn't expect to get the BTY avatar, however I believed that I could get it if I tried...and I did. :P So if anyone hasn't given that a go, they should do so. XDDD /end promoting post

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Daily Dare Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

also got Faerie Xweetok. It messed up my lovely even number tho.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That one took a while... a few days and I will have my slorg avie aswell!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Valentine Chia' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:)

I don't like avatar lending, considering I'm mostly broke... So I have mostly clickies and pretty inexpensive item ones. 139 I think... I don't really like the TDN counter cause there are way too many, and Neopets doesn't put all mine in alphabetical order so it can be complicated. Does anyone else have that?

I think they just stick the extras they are too lazy to put in the right spot in the back.

I don't like avatar lending, considering I'm mostly broke... So I have mostly clickies and pretty inexpensive item ones. 139 I think... I don't really like the TDN counter cause there are way too many, and Neopets doesn't put all mine in alphabetical order so it can be complicated. Does anyone else have that?

I think they just stick the extras they are too lazy to put in the right spot in the back.

On Neopets, first it has all the standard avatars that you start with, then there's a "------", and then it shows all the secret avatars you've gotten in the order that you got them (newest ones at the bottom). TDN Avatars has a One-Click Import feature so that you don't have to manually check off every single avatar you've gotten.