Ian

Plushie Tycoon Winner

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 273rd in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 6000 NP's.

The Neopets Team

Got the plusie tycoon avatar. The game's okay once you catch on!

Congratulations! You are a Random Contest Winner! (The Holiday Stockings contest to be exact.) You have been awarded a trophy, the Random Contest avatar, 10,000 Neopoints, and a Christmas Petpet Paint Brush!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks, TDN ALP! I've been waiting for this one for a long time.

Is there any way to see which avatars I have (not a lot!) and which I need (many!), as I can see how many I have but don't know how to see which ones.

Go to the "Boards" tab on Neopets, then select "Preferences". The drop down, where you pick your default, you can see which ones you have. Also, The Daily Neopets site, has an area where you can import the avatars you have, and they keep the list for you. Then as you get new ones, you go through their list and add them as you get them. They also have a list of "Avatars You Need (Available)" and Avatars You Need (Unavailable). So you can see what you have, or don't have. How to get what you don't have.

EDIT: Here's the link to the TDN Avatar page. http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/

Thank you! I've been meaning to do something about my pitiful amount of avatars, but had no idea of where to even find out which ones I had! Thanks again.

I'm glad to help. Before I started using TDN's avatar guide, I only had a few as well, and those were only the ones I came across by accident.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you fusilla! :D

now problem ! :)

i got the meowclops avatar... had to pay 600k for a atupid mistake i made but hey, the avvie's worth it right? :P

Subject: You won the Lenny Conundrum! First 250!

[Report Message]

Dear azarel,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 338). You have won 1747 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Simple New Year Cake, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

---

Lenny for #285. :)