Ian

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:happydance: Took me about 2 weeks, but I finally got the little sucker :D

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I could have gotten it like 100NPs earlier, but I was dumb and thought I just needed to get the 320NP to show up...so I didn't collect it, lol *facepalm*

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just spent 100,000NP to get this so-ugly-it's-cute little guy :)

Edited by Lexa88

Lexa - That's my favorite avi for Halloween...I just got it about a month ago. Cost a pretty penny!

It is rather halloween-like. Which transmogrification potion did you go for? I went for the cheapest I could find - a Flotsam potion. I'm hoping the Lab Ray will change my little girl back into something a little cuter, lol.

ednacackle.gif

I'M SO HAPPY. *__*

If anyone is keeping track...

coff_phear.gifPhear Coffee : YES

Thanks!!!

foo_fresh_lemonade.gifJug of Fresh Lemonade : YES

Thanks!!!

zip_gnome_nimmodreaming.gifNimmo Gnome Collectable Charm : YES

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif
*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Rainbow Egg of Techo Shrinking!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you186 NP!

almostgummyratsgreen.gif

The old witch gives you a Almost Gummy Rat (Lime)!!!

ednacackle.gif

I'M SO HAPPY. *__*

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif

*CACKLE*!!!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you186 NP!

almostgummyratsgreen.gif

Rebecca I'm so jealous! I have given up on this one for now as I've wasted so many NP's. Did you do 10 quests a day for a while to get it?

Rebecca I'm so jealous! I have given up on this one for now as I've wasted so many NP's. Did you do 10 quests a day for a while to get it?

On and off! I would go a couple days doing lots of quests, and then get discouraged and not do them. I try to be better about doing them a lot in October, since apparently you have better luck in October.

I wasn't actually going to do this quest, since it was more expensive than I normally allow for- I generally have a 5k max, and the charm itself was 6k. I figured that I wouldn't get around to doing to the rest of my quests if I waited for the timer to run down though.

So maybe if you have a quest that's more expensive but it's for 3 items, you should take a chance on it. ;3

ednacackle.gif

I'M SO HAPPY. *__*

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif

*CACKLE*!!!

almostgummyratsgreen.gif

I'm also curious, did you by any chance wait a while before you turned the quest in or did you turn it in as soon as you got the items? Does it matter?

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 51 Neopoints!'

Pumpkin Pie has been added to your inventory

yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm also curious, did you by any chance wait a while before you turned the quest in or did you turn it in as soon as you got the items? Does it matter?

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 51 Neopoints!'

Pumpkin Pie has been added to your inventory

yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nope, I turned in the items immediately. I didn't take note of how much time I had left on the timer or what time it was, unfortunately.

I don't think it matters, but it is something that some people are trying to keep track of and see if there is any correlation.

Finally gathered all 50 (ended up with 51, lol) Usuki items to get this:

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

(Congrats to the person above me! I'm only at 181, not even 50% yet :()

Recently got the packrat avatar! And I didn't even try to get it!

144705_fqd.gif

haha, that's awesome! I think that makes you the truest packrat then, eh (:

My achievement today was to actually tear myself away from my computer and take a break from Neopets (it was hard, lol) - hung out in RL with RL people :) I've been absorbed in Neopia since the Spooky Food Eating Contest, so I felt a break was much needed.

Edit: Realized I posted that second bit in the wrong thread thread. Sorry!

I've got three new ones this week...

Monster Hunting (no idea how)

Snicklebeast

Brute Squard

I'm up to 253 now.... still a few random ones I need

Collecting junk for the rubbish avatar! So far managed to get 808 pieces of Barbed Wire... its a long process trying to get as much of it as possible so I can discard it all in one go

I got a new one today 'cause I remembered to go to the band playing on the 5th:

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got me a Kacheek from the pound and picked up this avatar:

Something Has Happened! kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was confused as to how to get this one, but very happy to have gotten it :) (even if it is creepy, and I'll never use it...):

Right now I'm the most recent post (further down, but it made more sense for me to edit this one than that one), so I'm posting the avatar I just got today (now the 6th) here:

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by Lexa88

Does anyone else feel like the flash game avatars are near impossible? Maybe I am just terrible at them, but even the one I AM good at (Typing Terror), I can never get the amount needed for avatar because the game does not give me enough of the robots worth 100 points.

Most of the game avatars need lots of practice, I have most of them already but struggling with a few games. I'm sure if I were to practice more I would get the score. The games I'm struggling with aren't exactly the ones I like (or it is an avatar obtained by getting into top 50, I just never get enough for that -_-)

The scores are high, that's for sure and you need a pretty nice pc too. Sometimes an old pc is better, other games require a very fast pc.

Practice Practice Practice! You'll see you will beat your own scores little by little and at some point have enough to get that avatar. Those game avatars really feel like a nice reward!

Does anyone else feel like the flash game avatars are near impossible? Maybe I am just terrible at them, but even the one I AM good at (Typing Terror), I can never get the amount needed for avatar because the game does not give me enough of the robots worth 100 points.

I feel very much the same. I'm decent at Typing Terror as well, but I can't seem to get the avatar. I'm also pretty good at Meerca Chase, but again, no avatar (51 points away :( ) I feel very overwhelmed at the prospect of trying to get them. I realize it probably does take practice, but phew :whofarted: do I stink at most of them, lol