Ian

Huh. I *just* got my Ruined avatar! I was on Sunny looking up themes...that's a story for another topic, anyway - I thought I couldn't get the Ruined avvie if I wasn't there on the day it was released, like a few others I can't get now. *sighs* Krawken Attack anyone? I should have gotten that one! *headdesk* Anyway, it said I could visit the prize shop and get my theme - lo and behold, I got that, my prize points, AND the avvie! I was tickled.

today I got Quad. :D Thank you ALP! ♥

edit: I decided to just go for this one now :)

2.png

Gunnslinger says 'How many books are in Neopia? I want to read them all!'

Grimoire of the First Order vanishes in a puff of red smoke!

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY.png

This was my ultimate want vis-à-vis avatars, so happy I've finally got it :woot:

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks to TDN.

Huh. I *just* got my Ruined avatar! I was on Sunny looking up themes...that's a story for another topic, anyway - I thought I couldn't get the Ruined avvie if I wasn't there on the day it was released, like a few others I can't get now. *sighs* Krawken Attack anyone? I should have gotten that one! *headdesk* Anyway, it said I could visit the prize shop and get my theme - lo and behold, I got that, my prize points, AND the avvie! I was tickled.

thank you!

I read your post and i started wondering...

Something Has Happened! tfr2010_d92f4b98fa.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruined' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks to TDN.

thank you!

Something Has Happened! tfr2010_d92f4b98fa.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruined' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do you need to have participated? I'm at the prize shop but my account wasn't even registered then

Lalala...Gonna play some games and get lots of scores and makes lots of monies...

*trips over random event*

Something has happened!

slothAvatar.gifDr. Sloth has deemed you worthy of using his image on the NeoBoards!

Just got Ghost Krawk today, thank you TDN :D

Something Has Happened! ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And this one; HUGS TDN :happydance:

Something Has Happened! huggy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

~BTW~ @ panda_skin~ How did you get Ruined? I thought the plot was closed?

thank you!

You're welcome! :laughingsmiley: That's awesome, so glad I was able to help someone else!! Congrats.

Do you need to have participated? I'm at the prize shop but my account wasn't even registered then

Yes, apparently so! My hubby was playing NP then but didn't participate, so when he checked the prize shop page he didn't get anything either. Sorry! :sad01_anim:

@Morgennaraene - I found a link to the prize shop on SunnyNeo, if you go to the prize shop and you haven't claimed your avvie/site theme/prize points you can still get them!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#289 and my last neopet avvie! Well I still need SuAP but I can't believe I won't have a reason to neomail my lender each month anymore :(

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I started with 4052 items (mix of Small Unidentified Skulls and Diseased Mecafish) and ended with 344 items incase anyone is trying to figure the avvie out :D

Gahhh!!! I'm so close to Snowmuncher it hurts! Upped my top score to 4899 today.

Has anyone else reading this got it? If so how long did it take? I'm really terrible at this game :/

Gahhh!!! I'm so close to Snowmuncher it hurts! Upped my top score to 4899 today.

Has anyone else reading this got it? If so how long did it take? I'm really terrible at this game :/

i got it in the DD a few years ago .. it is easy once u get the hang of it ;)

i got it in the DD a few years ago .. it is easy once u get the hang of it ;)

I've been playing heavily for about 4 days and it's just... SO FRUSTATING :whofarted: Those horrible wormy things always get me or I get too fat and die. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will succeed!!!!

I've been playing heavily for about 4 days and it's just... SO FRUSTATING :whofarted: Those horrible wormy things always get me or I get too fat and die. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will succeed!!!!

Remember buuuurrrrrrrrp! It IS a lifesaver. Sometimes on the easier levels, I just let time run out so I can repeat the level. That's the easiest way for me to score a lot of points very quickly.

Remember buuuurrrrrrrrp! It IS a lifesaver. Sometimes on the easier levels, I just let time run out so I can repeat the level. That's the easiest way for me to score a lot of points very quickly.

I do it so that I beat the first level, repeat the second level three times then get as far as I can into the fourth (at least I think that's how I do it.. it confuses me). I read that's the easiest way but I'm starting to question it now XD

I always use the burp cheat and still manage to die somehow, haha. Thank you for the advice though!

I do it so that I beat the first level, repeat the second level three times then get as far as I can into the fourth (at least I think that's how I do it.. it confuses me). I read that's the easiest way but I'm starting to question it now XD

I always use the burp cheat and still manage to die somehow, haha. Thank you for the advice though!

I do that too, and I have the same problem! Grah!