Ian

How do you get that cool avatar counter at the bottom of your post? Sorry if thats a dumb question :P

To answer that question, you need a TDN account (for the main site, not the forum), and check this spot out: http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/interactive/counters

There's a variety of different counter styles to choose from, and you can have your avatar counter placed on your Neopets userlookup as well as your forum signature. Enjoy!

Just got lent a MSPP, so I'm super happy. It all went so fast, I forgot to take a screenie. :D

Wow, congrats! :D I'm super jealous, MSPP is one of my dreamies!

Hello! I am currently sitting on 248 avatars (: Today I got Meepit vs Feepit and Sutek's Tomb, since I decided to knock down some "easier" ones! xD Also, yesterday I got Eliv Thade.

www.neopets.com/~champotin

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should go for next? :*

I got this one a few minutes ago. Finally felt I had enough np to be able to spare the amount needed for the avatar :) Plus I am crossing my fingers and hoping to get the thing I wished for.

Something Has Happened!

wishingwell.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got this one a few minutes ago. Finally felt I had enough np to be able to spare the amount needed for the avatar :) Plus I am crossing my fingers and hoping to get the thing I wished for.

Something Has Happened!

wishingwell.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats! I've wanted that one for so long, and I've been quite tempted to just donate the NP and get it, but I'm trying to save up for so many things right now that I'm just not sure I can let all those NP go. :P

Congrats! I've wanted that one for so long, and I've been quite tempted to just donate the NP and get it, but I'm trying to save up for so many things right now that I'm just not sure I can let all those NP go. :P

Thank you :D I felt the same way. I am also saving up for a lot of things, so it might have been a bad move for me when I think about how many neopoints I still need :P

I want MSPP so bad. I can't seem to get the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avatar. I feel like I've been refreshing for years. -_-

What I did was refresh ten times every day.

After a week and a day, the avatar was mine. Good luck!!!

Randoms are annoying.

i have chokato.gif 'Chokato' avatar with help from ALP recently too!

currently i have a total of 221 avatars and I am also working on trying to get a new avatar daily.

doing the concert - related avatars these few days :rolleyes_anim:

Yay, got this one on my main finally :) Used up all my NP's on a Buzz morphing potion (in case I get an FFQ :P) and NP clothes that I wanted.. Guess I gotta start saving again..

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I (no joke) had to play Cheeseroller three times per day for over a month to get this one!

Ugh! Well, I bet you're glad you will never have to play that game again, eh? :B

Ugh! Well, I bet you're glad you will never have to play that game again, eh? :B

Yes! I did get a bronze trophy out of it though.

I'm currently trying to get that accursed Lab Ray to make my Ogrin a different species...

After that, I think I'll buy myself a Snorkle Snout :)

Yes! I did get a bronze trophy out of it though.

I'm currently trying to get that accursed Lab Ray to make my Ogrin a different species...

After that, I think I'll buy myself a Snorkle Snout :)

Oh awesome! :D Best of luck with the lab ray. :3