Ian

Oh, good one! I've been trying for that one and gotten close, but no such luck!

I got lever of doom!!!

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YUSSSS! I spent a lot of money and time on my old main with no such luck - this time I got it for around 35k.

In other news, my Drackonrack STILL won't eat the darned cheese. :(

-high fives- That's fab! :D

Ugh, stupid Drackonack! WHY YOU NO EAT?

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finalllllllllllllllllllllllllly

Lucky! What was the quest? 3 item/rainbow?

I dont remember the items, but I remember it was a 3 item quest!

Well, that's good to know!

I'm getting so annoyed, spending way too much on her quests. :(

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!! I'm so excited I finally got this. I've wasted thousands of NP on this avatar. :S

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this, too! :D

Ooooh, Edna! I want that about as bad as I want Meowclops. Awesome! Congrats to Rebecca too, we both got Lever of Doom today! After I got that, I went ahead and nabbed Yes Boy and Taelia. And then I got smart and attached all the petpets I needed to view to my sides' pets - four avatar pets, so those will come in handy when I can view them!

OJfoD.jpg

Here's an avatar I DIDNT get =.= (not sure if considered off topic)

Keep on trying, you'll get the avatar for it if you practice well enough.

jarbjarb.gif

You just inspired me now, I just got the Tyranu Evavu avatar after checking your post and trying my luck!

Keep on trying, you'll get the avatar for it if you practice well enough.

jarbjarb.gif

You just inspired me now, I just got the Tyranu Evavu avatar after checking your post and trying my luck!

Congrats!

and thanks I know...its just really frustrating when picking Tyranu on a 3 and it's wrong

OJfoD.jpg

Here's an avatar I DIDNT get =.= (not sure if considered off topic)

Congrats on your Lever of Doom avatars! :)

:( I feel for you! That one took me FOREVER to get. Don't give up hope though! You'll get it, sooner or later!

Working on those concert avvies!

Something Has Happened! elephantejazz.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Jazzmosis Elephante' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got Kiss the Mortog last night too while I was in between jumping down the symol hole. Never did get that, will have to go back today and try to nab it.

Working on those concert avvies!

Something Has Happened! elephantejazz.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Jazzmosis Elephante' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got Kiss the Mortog last night too while I was in between jumping down the symol hole. Never did get that, will have to go back today and try to nab it.

Congrats on your newest avvies! :3 How did you get Kiss the Mortog so fast? It took me FOREVER.

I'm going for Meepit Juice Break today- on zen mode. I'm at 83 points. >.<

EDIT: @ 11, I have 250 points. At this rate, it'll be another 18 hours straight until I get the avatar. D:

EDIT2: @1:41, I hit 1000 points. Almost a third of the way through!

Congrats on your newest avvies! :3 How did you get Kiss the Mortog so fast? It took me FOREVER.

I'm going for Meepit Juice Break today- on zen mode. I'm at 83 points. >.<

EDIT: @ 11, I have 250 points. At this rate, it'll be another 18 hours straight until I get the avatar. D:

EDIT2: @1:41, I hit 1000 points. Almost a third of the way through!

Good luck on the avatar...seems like a real pain in the neck

I would have just spammed classic mode over and over until I got the avatar :D

EDIT: literally got this 30 seconds ago

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Good luck on the avatar...seems like a real pain in the neck

I would have just spammed classic mode over and over until I got the avatar :D

EDIT: literally got this 30 seconds ago

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats on that!

Ugh, it is awful. My high score is just over 2000 though. I would never get it on regular mode. At 1442 now. Just over 2000 points to go! @.@

Something Has Happened! punchbag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Punchbag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never really thought I would get this avatar. :P

Holy I had no idea Punchbag Sid was in right now!!

Thanks so much!! I just got the avatar

Something Has Happened! punchbag.gif You are now eligible to use 'Punchbag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never really thought I would get this avatar. :P

This is what I got recently. I give a big shout out to @Crimson for letting me know.

ahhhhmeepit.gif

THANK THE GODS.

I missed Sid becuase I was playing this game for 13 FREAKING HOURS, but I finally got it, and I will never have to play it again!