Ian

I wish I was as lucky as you! The quest that got me her avatar cost me 18k. -_-

Ugh! You poor thing. :(

Yeah, I don't know why I've been so lucky with her. But I want to try for a Bartamus. So adorable! (and, the only one on the TP is priced at 18 mill. :O)

I finally got Evil Coconut! I really despise Coconut Shy... I find it really difficult to even almost knock a coconut over. Thank goodness I never have to do that again.

Congrats! I just got that one this week as well. So glad to have it done and over with. What coconut did you get as a prize?

Yeah, I don't know why I've been so lucky with her. But I want to try for a Bartamus. So adorable! (and, the only one on the TP is priced at 18 mill. :O)

Gah, I want one of those, too! :P I've been sitting here debating about it. I see it as that I'm halfway there, but I'm so afraid she'll want something I can't afford on one of the last quests and then all luck will be lost.

Gah, I want one of those, too! :P I've been sitting here debating about it. I see it as that I'm halfway there, but I'm so afraid she'll want something I can't afford on one of the last quests and then all luck will be lost.

I knooooow. Bah. But, I think I'll do it anyway. :D -excited- You should too!

Congrats! I just got that one this week as well. So glad to have it done and over with. What coconut did you get as a prize?

I received Hairy Evil Coconut.

I also just got Mediocrity! Yay! No more spinning that wheel :)

I received Hairy Evil Coconut.

I also just got Mediocrity! Yay! No more spinning that wheel :)

Nice! :)

And congrats on the wheel avvie! Those are suuuuuch a pain!

Nice! :)

And congrats on the wheel avvie! Those are suuuuuch a pain!

Thanks! Luckily, I have Brightvale, Misfortune, Excitement... The only one's I'm missing are Monotony and Extravagance. I'm probably not going to gamble on Extravagance.

Thanks! Luckily, I have Brightvale, Misfortune, Excitement... The only one's I'm missing are Monotony and Extravagance. I'm probably not going to gamble on Extravagance.

Extravagance is the last one I need. I've spun it five or six times now. >.>

EDIT: Just got this one!

imposterapple.gif

imposterapple.gif

Gratz!

I've spun wheel of extorition 20 times exactly now, I either get 100k, or nothing, lost 1.13m so far.

I've fed my 10th kad though, woo!

Gratz!

I've spun wheel of extorition 20 times exactly now, I either get 100k, or nothing, lost 1.13m so far.

Congratulations! 65 more Kads to feed. My goodness. I don't know why you keep spinning. I don't think I'm going to try because I'd be pretty mad if I lost 100k.

imposterapple.gif

Congratulations! Did you get it by getting the Imposter Apple or having it fall out of your inventory?

Congratulations! 65 more Kads to feed. My goodness. I don't know why you keep spinning. I don't think I'm going to try because I'd be pretty mad if I lost 100k.

I'm going for all the expensive avatars atm, getting them out of the way. Not fun!

Congratulations! Did you get it by getting the Imposter Apple or having it fall out of your inventory?

It fell out of my inventory. :)

Gratz!

Thanks!

OMG. o.o I have been pretty lucky so far. I have never recieved nothing. 25k twice, a stamp, and the rest 100,001np.

Congrats on the Kad! I need to get on that one, haha.

It fell out of my inventory. :)

I think I may try attempting to get one. I might just put it in my inventory and try and have it fall out. The vast majority of people I've talked to on Forums claim they got the avatar by having the item fall out of their inventory.

I'm going for all the expensive avatars atm, getting them out of the way. Not fun!

Well... good luck! :) Are you also going for the stamp collection avatars?

Those are insanely expensive.

I think I may try attempting to get one. I might just put it in my inventory and try and have it fall out. The vast majority of people I've talked to on Forums claim they got the avatar by having the item fall out of their inventory.

Until I master restocking, no, cheapest stamp avatar is 150m is it not?

Until I master restocking, no, cheapest stamp avatar is 150m is it not?

I think it's somewhere around there. Good luck anyways. You have a ton of avatars.

For now, you have Kads to feed. Right?

If you dont mind me asking what is the average price you spend on feeding one kad? and do you keep items in your inventory or just use shop wizard to get them?

I know you didn't ask me but I thought I'd just share my kad info if you need it xD. (I've fed 70 kads on my old acc and 76 on this one). I'd say that MOST of the kad items range from 200np - 2000np. I don't like spending more than 10k on an item. For some reason, when I started out feeding kads, it was fairly easy to feed so if I picked an item over 10k, I'd go for a different item. Later on, after I got halfway on my 2nd acc, it started getting really hard to feed so I would feed anything under 30k (generally items go up to 20-30k, and then jump to 99k/UB. doesn't seem to be many items in between that range).

Also, I used the SW to feed, but having an inventory is MUCH quicker. But you will just have to pray that the kads ask for your item. Most overfeeders use their SDB to feed so it is also quicker than SW, so you'll have a disadvantage vs them. Buying a SDB is very expensive (~3mil for a cheap-ish SDB) and time consuming though.

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have any other questions.

2.png

Mindgame says '*BURP*'

Mindgame was bloated, and now he is still bloated!

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Omg Jacky, how do you have 315 avatars and JUST got that one? xD *jealous*

I know you didn't ask me but I thought I'd just share my kad info if you need it xD. (I've fed 70 kads on my old acc and 76 on this one). I'd say that MOST of the kad items range from 200np - 2000np. I don't like spending more than 10k on an item. For some reason, when I started out feeding kads, it was fairly easy to feed so if I picked an item over 10k, I'd go for a different item. Later on, after I got halfway on my 2nd acc, it started getting really hard to feed so I would feed anything under 30k (generally items go up to 20-30k, and then jump to 99k/UB. doesn't seem to be many items in between that range).

Also, I used the SW to feed, but having an inventory is MUCH quicker. But you will just have to pray that the kads ask for your item. Most overfeeders use their SDB to feed so it is also quicker than SW, so you'll have a disadvantage vs them. Buying a SDB is very expensive (~3mil for a cheap-ish SDB) and time consuming though.

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Omg Jacky, how do you have 315 avatars and JUST got that one? xD *jealous*

LOL I know, I know.... I wanted it from the well. :P Didn't get a SS but I got a BOP so I sold that and used it to buy SS. :P

And thank you for the info! I was just looking into kadding. :)

I think I might go for it! I just got my premium, so I feel a little better about it since I have the SSW now. :P

-headdesk- My 22nd quest was for an item that was over 20k. Nevermind that plan then! :P I hope you have better luck than me.

It's much easier that way. Make sure you empty out your inventory of everything else though! Otherwise, you'll probably lose the other items instead, heh.

If you dont mind me asking what is the average price you spend on feeding one kad? and do you keep items in your inventory or just use shop wizard to get them?

Mostly around 2k, though I've fed a lot of UB's. It doesn't bother me how much just as long as I feed. It's very competitive though, lots of overfeeders.