Ian

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Items: 1,003

YAY, all this meticulous and agonizing hoarding wasn't for nothing!!! :laughingsmiley:

Now I'm kinda feeling sentimental about letting go of all my junk, it is going to be an equally difficult experience!!! But I'm ready for you "Rubbish Avatar", so here I cooooome!!! :medieval:

I finally got this avatar and theme!! Im so happy :) My 274th avatar and 14th theme  :woot:

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Order of the Red Erisim' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Better late then never to get this one.. Lol because I hadn't owned a kacheek before. xD

Something Has Happened! kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Zafie

Got this sweet one today, thanks to the FFQ!!

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OOH! Didn't know about this one! A nice surprise :D

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It took like a hour of me playing the game and seemed like forever to get this but im so glad i have it now  :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hopping on the AC bandwagon too, for the very first time, and even though I wish I would have chosen a different team, I'm loving it nevertheless! Happy Altador Cup!!!

Finally adopted a Jetsam and was able to get this avatar! I also got the "Wanna Fight?" avatar but missed the thing. xD

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Silver Dice-A-Roo
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 4281 NEOPOINTS!!!

luckyblumaroo.gif Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

***************************************************************

YAY!!! On my second day of trying and almost immediately (using Chromium, 'cause yesterday it was a tedious and boring uneventful session on Firefox)!!!

I think a certain trick might have helped me, but I'm not sure if that was a factor in me winning the Jackpot! But still, if anyone wants to learn how I did it, please PM me and I'll gladly share the knowledge!!!

:icecream:

Today has really been a great day for me regarding avatars. I got lent FQD, Chokato, and ZDAP. I missed the other avatar alerts but made sure I got ZDAPs alert. :D

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: Just managed to get this one. I had forgotten about it.. xD

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Zafie

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

"But the dung is mine" LOL.

Pick Your Own avatar finally added to my collection today too!

Another awesome and safe lend accomplished today! :D

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: Just adopted a Tuskaninny for this avatar as I'd never owned one before.. o.o

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Zafie