Ian

I just got this one as well.

Brianna, was your score reviewed? Somehow I managed to get 281 - bottom place for gold trophy. It did reward me the avatar, but will this be reviewed in time for the trophies tonight? :( :( :( I will never get that again!

It wasn't reviewed on the same day, but I got it rather late in the day. It was accepted the next morning and I still got my trophy so I think you'll be okay - I'll cross my fingers for you! Congrats ^_^

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Been trying for the chocolate avatar but too slow.

EDIT:

Checked my board preferences and it turns out I got this one too!

brightvale.gif

I had no idea. The other day I spun the wheel and got the error where it doesn't stop spinning. I'm guessing that's when I got it.

food_jellybeans09.gif

Buying : Baby Cabbage Jelly Beans

A handful of baby cabbage jelly beans keeps you trim and ready for a new day.

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 5000 Neopoints!'

Baby Cabbage Jelly Beans has been added to your inventory
OMG FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! And I should make a nice 75k on that :)

I only recently actually started collecting avatars, so I only have 135. The rarest one I have is the King Hagan one, but since it's completely random I don't feel particularly proud of it per se... I am proud of the game ones I have though even though they aren't very rare simply because I'm just not that awesome at most of the games on here. >.< I don't normally have a lot of time to focus on trying to go for high scores of any kind anyway.

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

omg another avatar in just a couple of days! i'll keep doing this daily because it's one of my favorites, but it's nice to check this off the list. :D

Finally got the Meuka-Snotty avatar but didn't get an event notice as far as I'm aware. Still, it's in my avatar list so yay! I've never been a big battler. I got lucky with having one of my pets at twice meuka's HP and with a high attack score.

OMG!

Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I NEVER thought I would get this one! When I first saw the requirements, I was like :whaa: that's impossible. Then, I got it by accident. For some reason, I thought you needed a score of 150 or more and just resigned myself to one more avatar I can never get. I got lucky and hit the board twice after hitting a balloon and was shocked to see the pop up after getting 104.

This is definitely the avatar I am most proud of so far. :)

Something Has Happened! thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i'm sure plenty of people agree with me when i say that i'm SO HAPPY to have this avatar checked off. lol. i think i picked them eight times in a row before they won.