Ian

I have literally been playing this game almost every weekday for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT always hitting right under 2000. FINALLY!!

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations! You are a Random Contest Winner! (The All Hail Sloth! contest to be exact.) You have been awarded a trophy, the Random Contest avatar, and 5,000 Neopoints!

Hello #305 ^_^ I figured with the site being all wonky it would be a long long time before I actually got awarded this one.

Edit: I also managed to get Better Than You (finally!) so I'm up to 306 now :)

I got both the Goparokko and TNT Staff Smasher avis today!! I'm glad I finally have both, been trying for the Staff Smasher one for a while. Now I just have to pick a new game. . . not sure which though.

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif
NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!
Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!
No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I've been having so much luck with the random event avatars lately! :)

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

I really have been getting lucky lately! :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Never played the game before so I didn't realize how easy getting the avatar score was! Awesome. I'm usually awful at games so I don't have as many of those. #261

Something Has Happened!

attackoftheslorgs.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!