Ian

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So lab ray turned my xweetok into a red flotsam. I'm not really into flotsams but maybe there's an opportunity to start thinking about wich mutant potion I want to buy to get that avie :)

Edit:

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP :)

And finally got another avatar from the battleground of the obelisk, still have to get 4 more

Something Has Happened! awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

probably one of the easier ones but I'm still glad I didn't forget to do it today :D would hate to have to wait an other year...

And along with that comes this one :D

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!! ^^ This one was making me headaches already. Was feeling like I was the only one in tdn that didn't have this avie eheh

Something Has Happened! whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP :)

Turmaculus

The king of all petpets is sleeping... can your petpet wake him up??

turmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

What a day :D It's my #325.

Doing it on and off for about 1 year!!! and I finally got it.

Although I'm a bit sad for my petpet, 'coz it was attached to my pet just a few days after my pet was created.

Something Has Happened! iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

probably one of the easier ones but I'm still glad I didn't forget to do it today :D would hate to have to wait an other year...

And along with that comes this one :D

Something Has Happened! ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was so mad at myself yesterday for forgetting these two!!

I have 237 avatars. I'm proud of my Better than you/Lenny conundrum avvies. According to the avatar checklists, my most rare are the order, high roller, blumaroo court jester, and king hagan. I'm working towards the 5000 item discard right now, and Edna, as well as doing dailies for some of the other ones. Pretty soon I want to start applying for ALP avatars, I need my 25 posts first XD I'm also trying to be active every day so I get all the seasonal avatars. I don't have any retired avatars except for maybe the battledome veteran, so I would like a few of those too :)

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yey!! No more buzzer game for me ^^

Edit: and no more double or nothing weee!!

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit2: omg!! :O super happy dance \o/

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! And with the help of this guide, I learned that by playing Keno, you have already lost. Unless you're avatar hunting, in which case there's always a chance to be a winner!

lilgrarrl.gif

...and with Sutek's Tomb as the featured game, I very much accidentally got the avatar!

sutekstomb.gif

...and then I finally refreshed enough for this one.

pooralbert.gif

Does anyone have the bilge dice avatar that requires ten wins in a row? My biggest winning streak so far is only 3 in a row x.x

I don't have it...and only 0.37% of the people who have made checklists on TDN have it. So don't feel too bad about it! It's all luck.

My first 20k on the wheel and this happened. Today is just my day I guess!

wheelofexcitement.gif

Something Has Happened! chiabomber.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia Bomber' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo hoo! I've been trying for that one for awhile... Excited to have accomplished it. Now time to move on to another game...