Ian

Well I suppose like many avvies out there, it just takes a bit of luck. One day I'll be lucky enough to get it *waits* :D

*Glares at Snowager* I'm only just starting to appreciate how much of a pain avatar collecting can be...

Thank you guys ^_^

And I wish you good luck with random avies, some of them are really a pain to get :sad01_anim: (think about some I still need to obtain <_< )

I just got the Magax: Destroyer avatar, just as it was the featured game, I take this opportunity to get the avatar as well...

The snowager loves to blast me, but he doesn't like to share his avvie is right. I've been waiting and waiting for that one. And Cheesy too. I have 186 right now. Oh and I've been trying to get the Turmy to eat my pet pet but he apparently doesn't like what I have. But I'm working on the Blumaroo fire one, the Snowbunny, the Gruslen and the Pack Rat one right now. Some day I will have lots. Some day.

Also would like the ITTPD one but I am not rich enough for that one :(

My newest avatar is Chia - Florg. Some people knew I was trying for that one...

Well, I did it! With a score of 313! My score is under review, and I should get a trophy for that! :)

*Stares at petpets untill they finish ageing*

One only has 2 weeks to go, and it's killing me to wait!!!!

I've failed getting the Adam Avatar twice now, because I have no patience...11 million is such a high ammount!

I just got the better than you avatar today, yesterday I didn't believe I can beat the score but I acturally beat it today together with beating AAA's score...

Ooh goody, one of my petpets (a Slorg) is aging in 5 and a half hours! That'll put my total up to 216 avatars!

I also have a Mazzew which will be aged in a week! It's about time, it feels like I attached them ages ago.

Well, finally after waiting 100 days for it to age, my pet's slorg finally became old enough for me to receive the avatar.

And in just a week I'll have the Mazzew avatar as well :D

Yes ! After months of trying with the same joke : jester.gif

And I will probably receive a silver trophy too *crosse fingers* :)

Well, finally after waiting 100 days for it to age, my pet's slorg finally became old enough for me to receive the avatar.

Im working on getting the meepit VS feepit avvie.

wow... you're lucky. i have to wait 24 more days for the gruslen avvie

I just got a "Queen Flora" avatar, its also my first time testing out the ALP program in TDN...

It's been a good couple of days for me with avvie collecting. In the past two days I've received:

Edna - Cackle!

Sssidney (and won 5000np... on my 1st card scratched!)

Quigukii April Fools Avatar

Meuka Snotty

and I think I'll get the Black Pteri avvie soon too, I tied him last game, so I'm increasing strength to get the level 35 boost, then I should be good.

Edite: Just received the Fishing-Titanic Squid avvie today too!

Like I mentioned before, I finally got the Mazzew Avatar: mazzew.gif today. FINALLY! 221 days felt like an eternity ago :P