Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I do believe it's down for everyone at the moment and hopefully it doesn't last too long.

I know it's down for me and at least another staff member.

I do believe it's down for everyone at the moment and hopefully it doesn't last too long.

I know it's down for me and at least another staff member.

It's also down for me also. Usually when it happens occasionally to me, I just refresh and it's back to normal. Not this time though so now to wait until it comes back on.

Most likely they're just updating something. Unless someone goofed and the site asploded. Either way they'll be on and get Neo back up for us. :D In the mean time twiddle your thumbs or go read a good book. :D

EDIT: LOL!! You are so right Manniqueen that was a bit crazy!

For me, the Neopocalypse started with all Keyquest going down. It was followed by days and days (which felt like months and months) of the site having issues, being down, etc. Worst time ever (except for the avatar)

I really wish I'd gotten that avatar!!!

But the site being down is not good so.. I wonder are they having a mini one lately though, I keep finding a lot of glitches. Playing games is so hard for me on chrome, they go all slow suddenly. Or Assignment 56 not even working!

EDIT: Ohh battledome and plot would be amazing. It's the 13th birthday and all.. unlucky for some! ;)