Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Weird. My Habi didn't seem to go down at all- I got a full page of gems at least, when usually when Neo goes down, that's the first thing I notice that stops working!

I've been super lucky with Habi today - I've made a good 70k! That's good for me, I don't leave mine on all day and night. But I've been NeoQuesting on and off and that's frustrating - every time I'm fighting or moving and have to constantly refresh, I just get irked and want to wander off to something else.

Site seems to be working okay for me. What's weird is during all this my Habi has never gone down. The only thing that was bugging me was neoquest and the card games (because you have to refresh alot so I keep getting the pteri error) :thumbsdown:

Ugh, I just want it to go away! I'm already frustrated enough that I don't have the gold pyramids trophy, this is just making it more frustrating to attempt! :grrr:

Ugggghhhhh! I didn't want to write on this topic because I thought they would fix the problems on a little time but then it pass a day, and another, and another...

It's driving me crazy! :ohno:

It's basically near-impossible to function properly on Neopets. I managed to restock some...but every other item I click on gets me the red pteri. I hope this gets sorted soon. I don't have much time to play Neopets, so when I do, I want to play properly!

It seems to be working just fine for me now... The only thing that I find annoying right now is whenever I go to the help button on the bottom of screen the neopet's troubleshooter is always down. That and the NC Mall won't work for me at all and they can't solve the problem.

Is Neopets totally down for anyone? I was in the middle of doing my dailies and suddenly the entire site crashed and I can't even get into Neopets whatsoever. I checked to make sure all other sites I normally go to are loading and they are, so I don't think it's my computer.

-Edit-

Never mind, seems to be working again. ^_^

I never noticed it was down. 0.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.