What Are YOU Saving Up For?

Hey gang!

I have been on a HUGE savings kick of late...and I got to wondering what everyone else was saving up for.

Are you saving nps just to build your Neo-Bank Account CLPhsgn.gif?5?

Or are you saving for a particular item nh39KVl.gif?1?

Or perhaps to chase a new avatar htrichest.gif?

Me?

I collect Sand. lqtZs67.gif?1

Lots of it! :D

I recently added a Bottle of Sand Stamp Tt6y3gC.gif?1to my collection and, in doing so, cleaned out my Neo-bank account.

(insert sad face here)

Soooooo I am ALL about working on saving up nps for the last few items BwLxJg8.gif?1bjFmmx8.gif?1q2wXja6.gif?1 on my Wishlist.

Dailies, Battledome, Habitarium, Keyquest, Shop snipin'...you name it, I'm doin' it! :P

So, if you ever get the inclination...please drop by my Shop or Trades to see if there is anything that catches your fancy. Every little bit helps me on my way to rebuilding my savings so that I can complete my Gallery. :D

What are YOU saving up for?

Do you hope to have achieved it by Summer's end...or do you have another goal?

Good luck to everyone with tuckin' away those NPs!

Cheers!

:P

(Also, if by any slim chance you find a Fancy Bottle of Sand at the Tiki Tack or in a usershop...please buy it! If you see it on the TP or in an Auction, please let me know! I will gladly reimburse nps spent.)

I'm not really sure at this point, I'm just selling rare and useful items for the sake of selling them. I think right now, the BD is more of a goal. Training costs a lot and so do high quality weapons.

Wearables and paint brushes are next, the PBs being for some side pets and are mainly simple solid colors (purple, white, pink), and there are a lot of great NP wearables out there that are highly coveted such as the Underwater Background and NP Maraquan wearables - I want that trident for my Uni!

I kind of feel like I'm just making money to make more money haha. I started avatar collecting a few months ago but at this point I've pretty much done all of the avatars that aren't tens of millions of np! Was never a really big collector or customizer. I think I would like to spend money helping newbies out one day though!

I'm starting to save up and bump up my bank account, hopefully to 10mil so I can get the highest interest rate. I'm really far off now, but I can wait. After that, I might use it as enough collat for some avatars. I used to have 5mil as my goal for the Meowclops avatar, but the collat for that just shot up. :(

Then after that? Maybe some PBs, because Royal Aishas are gorgeous. (Maybe that's what I'll do, have a whole lot of Aishas!)

When I started playing again after a couple year hiatus, I set the goal to collect all the paintbrushes available atm. I'm still a ways away, but I'm starting to question if that's what I really want to spend my hard earned money on >.< For some reason, though, I feel if I do end up reaching that goal I'll have wasted a bunch of money on items I'll forget about in my gallery. I'm kind of jealous of people that have gallery "themes" that hold some special meaning, so I'm kind of hoping I come across something like that before it's too late

My current goal is to buy a Draik egg...it's my dream pet!

I already have enough money to buy one but I want to find one at a reasonable price and win some more money so I can customise it later.

I'm saving up neopoints to get extravagance.gif

I'm using my shop profits to solely buy red codestones and train at the Ninja School.

Right now I'm saving for a Desert PB/Fyora's Eyeshadow/Altador Cup V Champions Laurel for my Koi, Nisterena (I've kind of hit my goal, but i was curious to see how much I can save in a month so I probably won't buy it until August because that means less math for me).

Aside from that I'm kind of taking one goal at a time. If you're curious to see the long term goals, you can check out http://www.neopets.com/~xprimx :)

My big thing is having enough saved to get lent the BGC when TDN gets one :rolleyes_anim:

I'm saving just for the sake of having more NP's. The more you have, the easier it is to get more. Goal is 20 million right now for the BGC lend... I'm over halfway but can't stop spending! Oopsie :woot:

I wish I was saving at all! I'm incapable of saving nps. If I could save I think my first stop would be building up my bank account to the highest interest rate. Then avatars. I'd love to finish up my Defender of Neopia series so some battledome training and weapons after that! I have a baby sand gallery too!

I'm saving up for the Hidden Tower avie items. I hope this 10% off coupon doesn't expire anytime soon! I'm gonna invest in stocks again lil by lil to speed up the process. I buy books for Beeki often and try to feed Kads but I'm slow. Other than that, I don't really have NP goals.

Well I was saving up for a maraquan paint brush for my draik. But now that I can afford it I feel the need to keep saving my money, as I really like her current customization. I may paint her desert instead :p

but yeah I'm saving up for avatars basically, as I've been on quite the avatar kick. (I think I may splurge on the 1mil book with my 10% discount o.o)

and I would love to reach ultimate riches in my bank account before I start splurging. But that may take a while lol

I'm saving up just to keep saving. I recently went on a shopping spree and spent quite a lot, but I also have a goal of earning 20 million np, just to keep a big number. I'm not far off at all. I'm barely over 13 mil after my shopping spree!

Well I was saving up for a maraquan paint brush for my draik. But now that I can afford it I feel the need to keep saving my money, as I really like her current customization. I may paint her desert instead :P

LOL that's the trouble with saving up for a new pet look isn't it? We fall in love with the pet as-is. :P The same thing happened with me and my shoyru.

I'm currently not saving, really, because I'm training my pet. In the future I'd like to be able to make a gallery, though.