Accidently typing in a cuss word

Naamah D.

I've almost accidentally typed cuss words many of times. hahah I always make typos when I'm typing and I'm sure others do too. sometimes I've gotten that "oops" message that says input blocked. So I think they have that there as a safety. I'm sure MANY people make unfortunate typos on a daily basis so I wouldn't sweat too much. Plus you didn't actually search for it so there shouldn't be any worries :)

Like Shelley said, they usually have those filters that come up when you hit post/search/submit with a word that they banned. Since you didn't submit it, it never went through, so you should be fine. :)

This is just me, but I think they're more strict about that stuff on the boards rather than on the shop wiz?

As long as you don't put a cuss word where everyone can see like on the boards or over neomail, you're perfectly fine. It happens! In guilds, they actually tell you what word or phrase that needs to be fixed. However, with neomails and boards they just tell you have something inappropriate in your post and nothing else. So you're over here trying to figure out what is deemed "inappropriate" according to TNT. I know once I typed the word 'teddy bear' and they deemed it inappropriate after 10 minutes of searching my entire neomail and trying to figure out what is wrong. :shiftyeyes_anim: I know you can copy and paste your neomail to a petpage and the filters will tell you what word or phrase is inappropriate.

Just be careful because some phrases can get through the filters and you CAN get silenced for it.

My rule of thumb is that if you have to think about whether it's inappropriate or not, then don't post it

I'm pretty sure Angelo has said that he randomly searches cuss words all the time and he's never been in trouble, so you should be good lol

Yes I do ... only to report them of course :D

Don't worry .. you didn't even hit "enter" ... so only your own fingers and eyes know what you typed :)

*wondering what dirty word rhymes with white*

Yes I do ... only to report them of course :D

Don't worry .. you didn't even hit "enter" ... so only your own fingers and eyes know what you typed :)

*wondering what dirty word rhymes with white*

Angelo,

Take the E away from the word white. Then replace the W with the letter underneath it on the keyboard and you have your word. My guess is, She mis-typed because you use the same finger to type both the W and the S. So it has nothing to do with Rhyming, it has to do with a typing error.