The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 1!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 2!

• 1 month later...

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Alafair. It looks like their defence has gone up by 10! Wow!

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Alafair. It looks like their defence has gone up by 10! Wow!

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.  :sad02: At least it was items I had in my SDB and no np lost.

Happy Gaming Everybody! :rock: 

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wow 2017 started great for me ...

i spent less than 20NP on the items and got

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Draphly before it crawls away.

dragonfly_petpetpet.gif

it sells for 3.5 Million NP  :rock: :rolleyes_anim:

8/2/2016

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 3!

• 1 month later...

I completely forgot The Coincidence was a thing. I had stopped ages ago because I never had great luck with it. So far, that hasn't changed.

2/12:  An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Aepallo. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

You hear the Turmaculus roaring over the ship's comm system. Scintilly trembles in fear.

Never get anything good, also it has asked for the same thing all week. Which is getting expensive!

• 2 weeks later...

A portal opens, and through the multi-coloured swirls, you can see a plain wooden box. Before you can grab it, the portal closes.

March 4, 2017: 

The temperature drops suddenly. Maybe the Snowager sneezed, or life support briefly malfunctioned.

March 5, 2017: 

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

March 13, 2017: 

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Gaia_Danu. It looks like their defence has gone up by 3!

March 14, 2017:

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Gaias_Prayer. It looks like their level has gone up by 3!

• 2 weeks later...

Only recently started doing this, and most times when I've checked he's been asking for 1 item that I don't have any of, but in the last two days he's wanted rotten beetroot, ubikiberry elixir and pirate aisha plushies, all of which I have multiples of, woot!

Got something useful from today's visit, too. :D

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 3!

19th March

Same again, nice!
An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 3!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their attack has gone up by 3!

He asked for blandfish, scrawnyfish and waterfish.... of course prices are ridic....

You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. It looks like their defence has gone up by 2!

16th June
You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Alafair. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 9! Wow!

Whoa, NICE! Coincidence is totally worth it on occasion, isn't it! Especially if you only do it when it's items you already have or only cost you a little bit.

6 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Yes!! I check it everyday to see what they're asking for.... many days I click to try again later. But it does give nice rewards at times so it's a balance.

Yes, that's exactly what I do! My Money tree stalking includes grabbing rotten omelettes and scrawny fish etc. now, not just gross food...anyone want to have lunch at my place? :lmaosmiley:

:laugh:

So I'm happy when Coincidence DOES give me a good result, because collecting items for it is cutting into my Charity Corner stock-piling, lol.