The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

I have 1 Stagnant Puddle of Water! Not in my shop so I would be willing to give it to anyone on here that needs it! Neomail me on neopets (laceew45). I check it more than here. Whomever messages me first, ill give it to. Free!

I have 2 yellow growth! Same thing as above! FREE!

I have 2 landfish! FREE!

Ahh, it appears Dr. Landelbrot finally asked me to get the dreaded Stagnant Puddle of Water. If anyone has a single piece to spare, please send them my way! (my main account is akanechang, not beruichi btw :p ) I hope TNT removes this from the item pool soon, it's been a problem since the quest for the console pieces! :mellow:

Hello guys! I'm in need of 2 yellow growth and 2 stagnant puddle of water. Any help will be well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've sent you two Yellow Growth! Good luck finding the puddles.

I've sent you two Yellow Growth! Good luck finding the puddles.

Thank you very much!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahhh thank you very much to laceew45 for giving me one puddle! Bless you! :)

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Zapplebomb. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 3!

Dang, should've zapped my main pet, but I didn't want to risk her losing stats. :weird:

It's a long shot, but I need 3 stagnant puddles of water...

Does anyone know if these quests will time out or if there is a way to cancel them? 40k + per item is not the route I want to go lol

Apparently they don't reset each day. I need 1 more shoyru glider (I already have 1, but they were 50k apiece last night) and 1 more cheopple (which I'll probably break down and buy if I have to, since they were slightly more reasonable... though the rewards for this daily thus far aren't leaving me too confident I'll recoup that cost). Please PM me if you have these.

Now I'm going to check to see if I have anything that anyone else needs (I think I should have at least 1 stagnant water).

ETA: Yep, I had 1. Now you only need 2 more, bck32808

ETAA: Thanks for the shoyru glider, Aradia!!

I had no idea Stagnant Puddles of Water were so expensive! O.o I need 2 for the Coincidence and only have 1,500 NP XD

Any advice on how to get them? I saw one user comment that they can be fished up. What fishing do you need? >.> I only started a few weeks ago and admit that my pets have a 1-3 fishing XD

EDIT: Though looking at what other pricey items everyone seems to be getting, I think my trip aboard the Coincidence might be over XD It's something for established players apparently, not returning players that have to restart after 7 years lol

So don't worry trying to send me items =P it's not worth it, I'll just have to keep coming back and begging for more in the future and it doesn't look like the rewards will be worth it. Good luck all!

I wish there was an option to "opt out" of a quest, anywho I need (2x) Box of Wheat Flakes. I have items to trade, unfortunately no yellow growths or landfish :/