The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Anyone got yellow growth or boxes of wheat flakes prices have been over the top recently,help would be appreciated

this totally sucks.

looking for:
3x landfish
1x stagnant puddle of water

from now on i'm never selling daily stuff. this inflation thing is totally out of hand

Anybody have two Ultra Bubble Beams? Prices are crazy :/
Any help would be greatly appreciated

You have given Ultra Bubble Beam to User 'zeriahlight'. Click the button below to continue.

there yarrr

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guys, I'm stuck with this quest for 3 days now. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone happen to still have Stagnant Puddle of Water? I need 3 of them...

And also 2 Dried Apricots.

Thanks in advance.

ALSO: sending 2 Dried Prunes your way, zohnworl146

Edited by leverhelven

Guys, I'm stuck with this quest for 3 days now. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone happen to still have Stagnant Puddle of Water? I need 3 of them...

And also 2 Dried Apricots.

Thanks in advance.

ALSO: sending 2 Dried Prunes your way, zohnworl146

You're the best! If I can find any Apricots they're yours

ALso, Still need 1 Yellow Growth, if anyone can spare =]

I just sent one your way if you still need it. If not you can send it to someone else who needs it.

Thank you! Much appreciated!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Stagnant Puddle of Water (x2) and box of wheat flakes (x1). I've been stuck for a week now. If anyone can help that would be most kind of you, I am willing to pay a small fee though for the items