The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

I actually had a Yellow Growth!!! WOW!! I sent it over to you, leverhelven.

I must have gotten one from a daily and didn't even realize!! :)

Glad I could help someone again.

Most of the stuff I do not have any longer, since I either gave it way or used it for my own 'quest'

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Unfortunately, the result was this:

"An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Princesadosmares. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 1!"

Bah humbug! -_-

You have given Semolina to User 'snowbunny_x3'. Click the button below to continue.

Sorry I only have 1 :sad01_anim:

You have given Semolina to User 'snowbunny_x3'. Click the button below to continue.

There ya go, now you have the 2 you needed :)

Thank you both so much! Let me know if either of you need anything in the future. ^_^

I don't know if anyone would be able to help (or if anyone is still watching this post), but I figured it would be worth a try and post.

The inflation prices on these items are absolutely ridiculous. I thought I heard that Neo would remove items that are overly inflated from the possible requests?

I'm reposting.

You have given Landfish to User 'ruawake2x'. Click the button below to continue.

I sent you 2 :)

I also need 1 dried prune if anyone has

You have given Dried Apricots to User 'du_garjzla_freohr'. Click the button below to continue.

I sent you 2 :)

For today I need 1x Landfish. He actually asked for 3, but luckily I already had 2 of them. If anyone can help... :)

You have given Landfish to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. You can quote multiple posts by using the "MultiQuote" button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You have given Landfish to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent :)

THANK YOU!!! Unfortunately the result wasn't that good... :(

"

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Princesadosmares. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 1!"

By the way, sending you 1x Dried Prune (my last one! xD )

THANK YOU!!! Unfortunately the result wasn't that good... :(

"

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Princesadosmares. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 1!"

By the way, sending you 1x Dried Prune (my last one! xD )

Aw, sorry yours wasn't a good one. Thanks for the dried prunes! Though my event was just a blue shoyru flying through and realizing it wasn't in Meridell...

You're awesome! Thank you so very much. Is there anything you need? I'll look to see if I have it :D

I don't need anything right now, but thanks :) I'll post on here if there ends up being something I need

Thank you so much nprocks10!!! :)

You're welcome :) Glad I could help you

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.