The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Still needing dem 2 boxes of wheat flakes I've been on this quest for 2 weeks!

I actually need x3 Dried Prunes, unfortunately :(. If anyone can spare, I'd be grateful.

I have two ptolymelons, so I'm going to send one to each of you:

Can anybody spare 1x Ptolymelon? I'd be so grateful <3

Can someone help me please with Ptolymelon(x3)

Please and thank you

Have they added the reject button yet? I got a request for both a Yellow Growth and Dried Apricots over a week ago...not sure exactly how long. So obviously I haven't completed that one because it would cost over 50k.

But I wanted to check and see if they added the reject button but I just can't see it because I took the quest before it was added? Or have they still not added it yet.

Have they added the reject button yet? I got a request for both a Yellow Growth and Dried Apricots over a week ago...not sure exactly how long. So obviously I haven't completed that one because it would cost over 50k.

But I wanted to check and see if they added the reject button but I just can't see it because I took the quest before it was added? Or have they still not added it yet.

Nope. =(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually, they have added the cancellation button, and I was able to cancel my quest from day 3. And my newly asked-for items were very different than what people have been asking for here.

Thank goodness! It's about time! The prices were getting absolutely ridiculous. Thank you for sharing, otherwise I might not have realized! ^^

Even with the cancel button, new items are still hugely inflated.

If anyone has a casket table, I'd be much obliged.

I have 2 of the 3 asked for and I've cancelled three really expensive quests already so I'd like to do this one if possible.

I also have some dried prunes if needed.

Thanks so much firstsight_ I actually got one cheap from the TP earlier, so I returned yours. Let me know if you need anything!

Edited by Nubisbully

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the person who donated a Deadly Attack Spork! ^_^ I forgot your name but thanks anyway! :) I forgot to add that I need 3 of them! :/ Well, I'm saying it now! I need 2 more Deadly Attack Sporks! If anyone could be as so kind to give me even one... I'd REALLY appreciate it! :D

EDIT: I happened to snag one cheap from Shop Wiz! :) Only one for to go...!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any Linae Stamps that they are willing to part with? I am desperately in need of two. Please and thank you c:

I just sent you two. :) I managed to buy them cheap off of Shop Wiz. Always check to see the lowest prices!! :)

Edit: It says your inventory can not carry any more items! :(