The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Still Seeking 1x plushie chomby balloon

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just sent 1 of those keychains. Good luck finding the 2nd one ya need

To SilentIncision - sent one key chain to you. Now if only rotten right/left shoes/sandals were needed!

Thank you both!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does anyone have Black Velvet Cloaks? I need three and the prices went up on them all of a sudden (at least, I can't find any below 10,000NP). I'm kicking myself for not getting three when the prices were low an hour ago!

Edit: No need, I caved when I found some at 5,000NP. Still expensive, but I didn't want to wait anymore. Thanks to Neopet user rein_ who sent me one of the cloaks. :)

Does anyone have Black Velvet Cloaks? I need three and the prices went up on them all of a sudden (at least, I can't find any below 10,000NP). I'm kicking myself for not getting three when the prices were low an hour ago!

That's crazy - I just did an SSW of it and the price is up to 48k now. Can you try submitting a bug report, regardless of whether you complete the quest or not? I think TNT still needs to be alerted about these things, and need to tweak their system again.

EDIT: Seems the prices are going down again. Sent some over.

I am still seeking a Gelert in the Box if anyone has 3, or at least one. They are, like, the max price in stores now! :O

I don't have any, but in case no one comes by with one of them, here are a few that aren't "max price":

iggyc 1 16,000 NP

mirkobln 2 16,750 NP

_zoetrope 2 17,000 NP

octopus_elixir 1 17,500 NP

liquidmantle 1 17,998 NP

scragglesfrmpit 4 18,000 NP

That's crazy - I just did an SSW of it and the price is up to 48k now. Can you try submitting a bug report, regardless of whether you complete the quest or not? I think TNT still needs to be alerted about these things, and need to tweak their system again.

Done. :) I just hope they fix it soon.

Anyone have 3 Grape Snowflakes they could part with? Tried to buy some off the Shop Wizard, but it's being weird for me and people beat me out on the cheap ones. :(

I have one of those, I'll send it over! :)

you click on the item and in the drop list it says gift and you type the username :)

Thanks to rhcprocks12! for the grape snowflake!

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.