What is your favorite Neopet species and why? GELERTS!!

Ember

I LOVE GELERTS!!! I want my Dreadlock4 to be a Mutant Gelert. :) I think he would be so cute! I've had my account since I was twelve, but there were many years where I didn't play at all. Glad that Neo is always an alternative to turn to when you can play.

I also like Lenny, and Aisha and Blumaroo.

I love their EARS, the Gelerts.

I hope they come out with some new species. :D

My favorite species are the Lutari. I've always liked otters and the lutari are just so cute. I'm looking to make one of my pets a brown lutari so that it will look like an otter.

Cool, thanks guys for responding, I've always loved Gelerts and collect all the gelert toys, gelert defense and battle weapons, and other gelert themed things. :) I like Peophins, too. And also Skeith, Garrl and Nimmos... I am thinking of getting rid of my Quiggle, would like to find him a good home. He is trained a bit to level 20, if anyone is interested in him, and he is yellow. I adopted him from the pound a looong time ago and his name still cracks me up "Squiggle."

Wockies!!! All the way :)

I especially like them since conversion happened. That's one species they didn't ruin. ahah

Also, I like cats in real life, and Wockies have a feline feel.

Bori are armadillos?! Sheesh...they're a lot freakin' cuter, if that's the case! :laughingsmiley:

Speaking of cute, Lutari could stand to be cuter...they just don't match up to real otters. :P

=====

I don't know why I love Kacheeks. I don't even know what Kacheeks are, except rodents! (Adorable ones. Hoo. ^_^)

On my "what are these?!" list, I wrote down that Kacheeks are waist-high on a 5'5" woman, because I want mine to hug me 'round the waist. <3

Bori are armadillos?! Sheesh...they're a lot freakin' cuter, if that's the case! :laughingsmiley:

Speaking of cute, Lutari could stand to be cuter...they just don't match up to real otters. :P

=====

I don't know why I love Kacheeks. I don't even know what Kacheeks are, except rodents! (Adorable ones. Hoo. ^_^)

On my "what are these?!" list, I wrote down that Kacheeks are waist-high on a 5'5" woman, because I want mine to hug me 'round the waist. <3

I'm not sure if they are actually armadillos, they just remind me of them :D Or.. I don't know. Bori are adorable in any case.

Moehogs all the way! Their little hooves, tusks and Mohawks are just so cute! I also love the wearable for Moehogs where the have piercings in their ears and noses.

1. Lupe

2. Krawk

3. Cybunny

4. Chomby

5. Kougra

Lupe's look like my dog, Link. So naturally I like them, although I don't own one on my main. I'm a lover of reptiles and Krawk's are pretty darn cute for a reptile Neopet so they come in second. Cybunnies and Chombies I have always loved, although I don't believe I've ever owned a Chomby. I believe my first Neopet ever was a Kougra so it makes them special. I liked the way Kougras used to look better, though. The new ones are OK but I just feel like they could've done more with them. I'm really a lover of all Neopets.. I don't think there is one I don't like. I think Jubjubs are adorable, too. And wockies... and Kaus and Moehogs.... oh geez. So I guess I love them all and can't choose =P

#1 are always Lennies - they're smart, they customize well and my BD lenny has some weapons that are specifically for Lennies and they're great! I also really like kougras and wockies (for the cute, kitty factor), Boris (I like the face), Aishas (look the most "human" to me), Cybunnies (like a real animal), lupes (I have one that looks like the dog in my avatar), and grarrls (silly looking!). I am also starting to have a fondness for Acaras - I don't know why.

Hmmm I honestly don't know if I could pick just one. My absolute favorite is probably a Xweetok. Which is kind of weird because I feel like it most resembles a squirrel and I can't stand squirrels. I also have a soft spot for Quiggles because on my original account my first pet was a quiggle. Cybunny because one of my favorites over time because I got one zapped and it is my favorite pet. And finally Myncii's are just awesome because I love monkeys.