New Colours Galore!

astro

TNT has released quite a few pets in these fantastic colors.

bori_gold_happy.pngbuzz_biscuit_happy.pngchia_brown_happy.pnggnorbu_spotted_happy.png

Gold Bori | Biscuit Buzz | Brown Chia | Spotted Gnorbu

lenny_pastel_happy.pnglutari_electric_happy.pngnimmo_dimensional_happy.pngpteri_sketch_happy.png
Pastel Lenny | Electric Lutari | Dimensional Nimmo | Sketch Pteri

hissi_skunk_happy.pngkorbat_silver_happy.pngruki_split_happy.pngtuskaninny_glowing_happy.png

Skunk Hissi | Silver Korbat | Split Ruki | Glowing Tuskaninny
wocky_strawberry_happy.pngyurble_eventide_happy.png

Strawberry Wocky | Eventide Yurble

A very nice surprise to see in today's news. I love these new colors!

The Eventide Yurble and Pastel Lenny are my favorites, although I also like the shiny look for the Silver Korbat. And I have to say that the Dimensional Nimmo is kind of creepily cool... but that shade of light blue is kind of blinding. :laughingsmiley:

Darn I was hoping for a stealth Bruce because that is something that would be awesome. I do like the silver korbat though.

I had not thought about it before, but I want to see a Stealth Bruce now, too.

I am really excited, even though I do not really like any of these. The Pastel Lenny is my favorite of the Pastel pets so far. I like both of the colors that they use, and they remind me of the Royal Girl Kacheek. I do not like that they have red on the Eventide Yurble's jaw. The Strawberry Wocky and Dimensional Nimmo are both pretty good, too.

4.png

Woo I painted her. She is nearly perfect but there are two things that bother me.

One being that they used the 'template' (for lack of better term) that shows the mane in the back. WHY they continue to use this is unknown but it is supremely irritating because it makes wigs look horribad and I spent millions of np/actual MONEY for it to look proper.

Secondly, the mouth. It's distracting and doesn't flow imo. I get why it's there but a lighter blue would have looked so much better than it looking like she has stuff smushed all over her face lol

Buuuut I love it so I guess I'll get over it :D

Except the mane part. Stop that, you!!! ('template' example: no mane showing vs mane showing) :sad01_anim:

Your yurble is adorable. I know what you're saying about the mane too. The lab zapped my pet into a yurble and all of the wigs look weird on her so now she's just wearing a cap.

I really like the skunk hissi and I'm not a hissi fan. I like that the black part looks black. I painted my lupe with a skunk pb the other day and her black portion looks washed out or like a charcoal grey. I painted her that color to look like my dog (see avatar - where she looks ridiculous) and it's a little disappointing but meh - it's okay.

hrtbrk - it's happening (again) and I'm so frustrated! I think the new minimme ensemble was made for a yurble (LOTR dwarves) and yet his/her hair sticks out. Btw - the lab can't decide whether my pet is a boys or a girls name but it did zap her/him eventide.